Who is attending the Pearl-Guide Ruckus 2016, July 29, 30, 31???

Wow, what a gorgeous venue! Looks like a fab place for champagne wishes, caviar dreams and pearls galore!

Like Cathy, I'm not sure about wearing shoes on that white stone floor. Barefoot in a ballgown works for me, lol.

ckrickett, glad to hear you can make it!

Just 3 1/2 months to go. I am so excited to see old friends and meet new attendees IRL.

KaySD has got it all right: So excited to see old friends, meet new friends, and barefoot ... or maybe satin slippers? Just the idea of dropping a tube of lipstick in the midst of all that white makes me shudder :)

AS long is today was;t to late to reserve our spot for the Ruckus I am going! My DH is going too!!!

Yay! I can finally meet you in the flesh!!!

People dress anywhere from quite fancy and fantastic to super informal. Anything goes. And pearls go with everything -- as we all very well know!!!

Looks like folks are wearing shoes in the photos. However, you should probably brush up on your fire eating skills and definitely need to be able to shoot laser lights from your belly button! :)

Looks like folks are wearing shoes in the photos. However, you should probably brush up on your fire eating skills and definitely need to be able to shoot laser lights from your belly button! :)

I just hope the large bubble comes with the pool.

LOL, Marianne, no lasers here, but I can bring a box of glow sticks if you like :) And is one of those fire breathers wearing a pearl bra?

We're looking forward to joining you again this year! Thank you Jeremy and Hisano (and your team).. for continuing to make this amazing weekend happen for all of us! Looking forward to meeting all the new pearls!
(and thank you for the pool and parking~!) What an amazing looking "house" .. the lighting looks very condusive to pearly afternoons!
With warmth, Sarah and Mounir

We're looking forward to joining you again this year! Thank you Jeremy and Hisano (and your team).. for continuing to make this amazing weekend happen for all of us! Looking forward to meeting all the new pearls!
(and thank you for the pool and parking~!) What an amazing looking "house" .. the lighting looks very condusive to pearly afternoons!
With warmth, Sarah and Mounir

Looking forward to seeing you both again!

Jeremy and Hisano, thank you once again for an amazing chance to gather! I am planning on being there, although this year it looks like it will just be me. Tom will be there in spirit!!

OMG What a gorgeous mansion! Looks light and bright, perfect backdrop for pearls.

I'm so excited... so looking forward to meeting everybody at my first Ruckus!!

BWeaves, did you decide to tour northern California wine country afterwards?

I think we may forego the wine country. We're going to San Francisco after Ruckus for 4 days. We might try and do a bit of a winery tour, but darling husband has PARTICULAR wineries he wanted to visit that are far enough away that they may have to be a different trip. We're staying in the middle of everything, so walking distance to most stuff. I do want to see trees, so that may be a half day excursion.

My stomach was doing flip flops trying to pick a hotel (The Orchard Hotel) and trying find decent flights. I splurged on first class tickets because I don't want to be squished on the long, long flights. I'm a nervous flyer.

Hahaha. Darling husband is dreading that part of the trip.

Back