Who is attending the Pearl-Guide Ruckus 2016, July 29, 30, 31???

I'm disappointed we won't meet, Katbran and JerseyPearl. JP, perhaps we should have a NJ weekend lunch mini-ruckus meet up sometime :) B'Weaves, really looking forward to meeting you! I'm a nervous flyer too, and after a 9 + hour return flight yesterday that started with a high speed water taxi ride in Venice, my bones are crying over the suggestion of another flight LOL. . I think we may be heading up toward SF afterward but haven't finalized our details yet ... on my agenda for today.

I'm in, JP :) Hubby loves an excuse to drive toward the ocean! Maybe late summer/early fall ...

Mini east coast lunch ruckus! If you ladies have it in NYC I'm IN!
Sadly I don't drive so am a bit limited in my participating geography.

Only one of my three kids drives...so different than when I was a kid. Coming to the shore is pretty easy...NJTransit stops in most of the northern shore towns, and it's about an hour and 15 mins for me into Manhattan. Late summer (like in September) is a wonderful time of year around here...no crowds and beautiful weather.

Only one of my three kids drives...so different than when I was a kid. Coming to the shore is pretty easy...NJTransit stops in most of the northern shore towns, and it's about an hour and 15 mins for me into Manhattan. Late summer (like in September) is a wonderful time of year around here...no crowds and beautiful weather.

Oh if you ladies decide to meet somewhere reachable by public transportation, then I'm game! :)
Unfortunately driving in Manhattan is like paying double rent, plus the way people drive here terrifies me!

Juliebeth, if you'll be in town for a while and plan to drive around then I'd rent a car, but LA is so vast you'll want some sort of plan. Might not be worth renting a car. I take uber to and from the airport, it's very easy... or a taxi will be available at the airport. Really depends on your plans.

Yeah, JulieBeth. Looking forward to seeing you in LA!

Mikeyy ... yes, again ... hoping that suitcase is re-stocked with new treasures :)

Being a fairly new pearl-guide member, I'm so excited to attend my first Ruckus! When I was at PP a couple weeks ago, Jeremy and Hisano said this will be the best Ruckus yet!! Looking so forward to meeting everybody - not to mention all the pearly goodies, and information to be acquired!

lmgarden, I look forward to meeting you at the Ruckus. I have been to the last 2, and it is so much fun. It looks like there are several new attendees this year.

Hi All! I've marked my calendar and can't wait to see you all again!

Back