Who is attending the Pearl-Guide Ruckus 2016, July 29, 30, 31???

Wahhhhhh!!! Ok, I'm happy for all of you that are going, but SO SAD I'll miss seeing all my pearly friends -old and new - this year. Sigh.

Donna it's is wonderful you'll be here this summer. It's been a few years since you joined us.

Sheri wahhh is right we'll be really missing you this year:(

Remember that you need to tell Hisano that you are going. Email is nearer the front of the thread. Very happy news!

I am so sad, I won't be able to make it after all. Health mystery and doctors are unsure of things so I can;t travel until I know whats going on. So bummed

I'm sorry I won't get to meet you in person, ckrickett. Get better!

Oh, Crickett feel better! Looking forward to meeting you next year!

Oh, Ckrickett, I'm so sorry to hear you are still not feeling well, and won't be able to attend the Ruckus :( Know we'll be thinking of you ... if there's anything special you want to see, message one of us, and we'll take photos etc.! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

I'm getting really excited; the time is getting closer!! Thank you Jeremy & Hisano for arranging this amazing place & experience!!

SunSeeker, right? :) Much anticipation 'round these parts!

that said, OH NO Ckrickett!! i am sad you won't be joining us! as others have said, we will post like crazy so you can follow along with everything! and i hope you solve the mystery/feel better as soon as possible.

Oh no, ckrickett, I hope you get things sorted out and feel much better soon.

I hope so too. Its nothing life threatening, or serious. But its something I can;t travel with until I get it under control or understand it better. Sigh. I am looking forward to all the pics!!!

So sorry to hear!!!

And the venue!

http://www.palazzobeverlyhills.com/

Palazzo Beverly Hills is the perfect venue to host a large scale celebrity event, situated in beautiful Beverly Hills, the renowned playground for the royal, rich and famous. Palazzo Beverly Hills is the perfect venue for VMA, Grammy's and Academy Awards events including pre and after parties or a luxurious vacation rental.

'ONE OF THE BEST HOUSES IN BEVERLY HILLS WITH THE BEST VIEWS - New York Times

*Please note that the calendar is managed on the Palazzo Beverly Hills website. Please call regarding specific dates and to verify availability* www.palazzobeverlyhills.com

Palazzo Beverly Hills features;

- Uniquely situated on approx 4 acres in the most exclusive and prestigious area of Beverly Hills
- Spectacular approx 1/4 mile private gated driveway
- Valet parking accessible
- Easy shuttle service access
- Concierge service available
- Entertainment and media room with custom designed contemporary pool table and home theater
- Chef's kitchen with numerous food preparation areas
- Swimming pool, Rio Swim Spa, jacuzzi with romantic fountain and cabana for luxurious poolside events
- Exquisite panoramic mountain views throughout the estate
- Spectacular electronic unique glass domed roof to view the stars at night

Palazzo Beverly Hills is a fully furnished private celebrity retreat featuring a 1/4 mile private gated driveway, situated on approx 4 acres, with breathtaking panoramic views, suitable for private rental to large scale functions and celebrity events and motion pictures, white Grecian marble thassos throughout, opulent master bedroom suites with en suite master bathrooms featuring custom jacuzzi tubs with massaging jets, fully equipped gymnasium, swimming pool, swim spa, outdoor jacuzzi, poolside cabana and BBQ. The estate has recently completed a multi million dollar development with no expense spared.

Palazzo Beverly Hills features an approx. 100' flat screen master bedroom television for your viewing pleasure, flat screens throughout the residence, chefs gourmet kitchen, double story living room with breathtaking panoramic views, brand new contemporary furnishings, unique and architecturally significant glass domed opening roof to view the stars at night and award winning architectural design.

[h=3]Bedrooms: 10 Bedrooms[/h]
  • Bedroom 2: 1 king
  • Bedroom 3: 1 king
  • Bedroom 4: 1 king
  • Bedroom 5: 1 king
  • Bedroom 7: 1 king
  • Bedroom 8: 1 king
  • Bedroom 9: 1 queen
  • Bedroom 10: 1 queen
  • Bedroom 6: 1 kingSofa Lounge
  • Master Bedroom : 1 kingSofa Lounge
  • Plus additional staff quarters.

[h=3]Bathrooms: 9 Bathrooms[/h]
  • Master Bathroom : toilet, shower, jetted tub, bidet
  • Bathroom 2: toilet, shower, jetted tub
  • Bathroom 3: toilet, shower, jetted tub
  • Bathroom 4: toilet, shower, jetted tub
  • Bathroom 5: toilet, shower, jetted tub
  • Bathroom 6: toilet, shower, jetted tub
  • Bathroom 7: toilet, shower, jetted tub
  • Bathroom 8: toilet, shower, jetted tub
  • Bathroom 9: toilet, shower

Attachments

• Ruckus Venue.JPG
    Ruckus Venue.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Looks like it is a great party house ;) the perfect place for a pearl ruckus and it is just a month away woo hoo

I'm so looking forward to this. Darling hubby is walking around with his hand clamped tightly to his wallet.

Back