Who is attending the Pearl-Guide Ruckus 2016, July 29, 30, 31???

jshepherd

Hello all!

It is that time of year again. We are starting to plan the pearl party of the year!

Yesterday evening Hisano and I went to view a possible venue (photos attached), which is just a few doors down from the Hollywood Hills property from five (or was it four) years ago.

As usual, please send a message to Hisano@PearlParadise.com confirming attendance, # of guests, etc.

Let's get this party started :) We look forward to seeing everyone again!

Attachments

• IMG_1423.jpg
    IMG_1423.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1424.jpg
    IMG_1424.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1425.jpg
    IMG_1425.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 33
I am so sorry that I cannot attend...I was really hoping to go, but I am already away that week for work. Drat, drat, drat, and DRAT.

Thank you to both Hisano and Jermey for making this opportunity available...I know you will have a lot of fun!

I would love to come. Can I bring my husband, please?

How much does it cost to attend?
Do we stay there, or do I have to make reservations somewhere?

Last edited:
Count me in, flights booked today; hotel rooms for the rest of my trip booked ages ago, and e-mail sent to Hisano.

DK :)

Last edited:
I can't wait! Thank you so much for hosting this fabulous event again!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it, but I am already looking forward to lovely photos and stories!

Oh, YES! With boundless THANKS to Jeremy and Hisano !!!

I'm sure everyone will have loads of fun. Lotsa photos pls for the rest of us who can't be there.

So SAD!!!!! I was hoping it would be the prior weekend. Alas, I'm leaving for three weeks in Africa on July 27th. And here I had already come up with another pearly wire craft project to teach. It looks like a couple new mothers of my octobabies might be in attendance as well. Oh well, I guess that will leave a couple of pounds of caviar for others to consume....sigh...next year...

:(

Do we have a "theme" for the fancy dress party yet please?

DK :D

There's a fancy dress party? I've never been to a Ruckus. What do I need to bring? I can only fit so much in a carry on suitcase.

So SAD!!!!! I was hoping it would be the prior weekend. Alas, I'm leaving for three weeks in Africa on July 27th. And here I had already come up with another pearly wire craft project to teach. It looks like a couple new mothers of my octobabies might be in attendance as well. Oh well, I guess that will leave a couple of pounds of caviar for others to consume....sigh...next year...

:(

NNNOOOOO!!!! My octo babies have been hopping on me for a playdate with grandpa Rosy and sibling Aqua! Aaaannnd, most of all, they have been DYING to meet Mermaid!!! :( :( :(

Back