Who is attending the Pearl-Guide Ruckus 2016, July 29, 30, 31???

I'm bringing my BF! I've been prepping him and giving him crash course lol. Exp I made him read Jeremy's FT article on Jewelmer pearls and quizzed him afterwards. ;)

HA! I thought you said you were giving him cash, of course...smart girl.

I am so close to going! We are moving, and so we are currently looking for a new house, and we are totally unsure of how this will all go. So I am like 90% going and my husband wants to go so I should know more in the next week! I do hope I can make it though!

Purranha-- you asked the other day if I would bring my Super Strand to the Ruckus this summer. I'll be happy to bring it!

I think there is a picture of us wearing those two sister super strands from two Ruckuses ago somewhere on here...

For those of you who need to fly your way to the Ruckus - my boyfriend forwarded me this useful site - it gives you some useful indication to how far in advance is the best window to purchase tix for various flight routes.
https://www.cheapair.com/when-to-buy-flights/NYC/LAX
So looks like I'll be pulling trigger in another month or so. :)

Palazzo Beverly Hills

Palazzo Beverly Hills

And drum roll ...

We have a venue!

Palazzo Beverly Hills!

Palazzo Beverly Hills.jpg

http://www.palazzobeverlyhills.com/

Wow! I'm speechless. I've never been to any place like this before. I'm going to feel like such a rube.

It looks heavenly! I'm so excited about going to this year's Ruckus:eek::eek::eek:

So pretty!
I am just figuring out my summer schedule, its looks like I will be able to go but I want to make doubly sure. This movie is killing me!

Wow @ Jeremy!

May need to bring my ballgowns afterall!

DK :D

Phew! There's a bidet.

But seriously -- looks absolutely gorgeous!!! I can hardly wait!!!

Congratulations Jeremy on the great venue. What a great space to ogle, show off and wear our pearls.

Lovely Jeremy!!! And less to pack, as I think we can't wear shoes in that house :)

Back