Who is attending the Pearl-Guide Ruckus 2016, July 29, 30, 31???

Mommy mommy don't go to the ruckus without me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_2639.jpg

Attempting to finalize my pearl packing list:

Very tempted to leave all my ropes/strands at home, but will be Victoria Grayson & Emily Thorne.
Bringing half of my Hot Air Balloon collections, a few Octo Babies, OctoMermaid Playdate, HippoCampus.
I would love to have a Octo Babies / MerBeasties playdate so people please bring your kids along!
Newberry please bring your HippoCampus?

Hahaha I was just about to say hi to Purranha lol

Attempting to finalize my pearl packing list:

Very tempted to leave all my ropes/strands at home, but will be Victoria Grayson & Emily Thorne.
Bringing half of my Hot Air Balloon collections, a few Octo Babies, OctoMermaid Playdate, HippoCampus.
I would love to have a Octo Babies / MerBeasties playdate so people please bring your kids along!
Newberry please bring your HippoCampus?

Okay ;)
I seem to be pulling a uhaul of pearls with me this year ;)

This is killing me!!! I've been so busy lately, haven't been able to check in, and now that I do, I see so many intriguing posts and glorious photos and excited ruckus comments and I'll be passing through LAX just TWO DAYS before the fun begins. Not fair!!! Sigh. I know you all will have a wonderful time, and I will miss you. As you are all sipping champagne and eating caviar in your dazzling pearly splendor, I will be cage-diving with great white sharks. Exhilarating, no doubt, but still, not the same... Hmmmm...perhaps I should wear pearls with my wetsuit as a long-distance gesture of solidarity.

Have a wonderful time, ruckus well, and eat all that caviar I won't be able to get to, dear friends!!! xoxoxoxox

Okay ;)
I seem to be pulling a uhaul of pearls with me this year ;)

Newberry you may just have to bring your entire collection. While I would love to have a HippoCampus playdate, I am also dying to see your giant white metallic drop with baroque akoya tin-cup, your entire new Tahitian set with the champagne diamond & new edison enhancer, the new reworked pieces by Sarah, the list is endless!!!!!!!

Who is watching the real purrahna?

Blaire! One of our doorman lives around the corner and has got himself a nice little side business taking care of many furry residents in the buildling while their non-furry parents are not around. His cost is thankfully really reasonable (some petsitter cost in the city can get crazy!). So we always have him come to feed & play with Purranha if we ever go away and can not take Purranha along!

oh goodness, i cannot wait! so i am meeting a friend for lunch on Friday so i most likely won't see y'all until the evening...but i'll be bringing at least a few key strands, a Hisano necklace that i've loved for many years, a project i've been dillydallying over, etc. this is going to be awesome!

Found this treasure chest. Maybe I should bring it along to see what might be inside.

2016-07-26-PHOTO-00000062_zpsxrwlofwy.jpg

Well, I'd buy that treasure chest and contents sight unseen :) !

Now I feel guilty that I'm not bringing much more than I can wear on the plane. But I really don't want to keep tabs on my jewelry on 4 different plane flights plus sightseeing.

Back