Who is attending the Pearl-Guide Ruckus 2016, July 29, 30, 31???

This is killing me!!! I've been so busy lately, haven't been able to check in, and now that I do, I see so many intriguing posts and glorious photos and excited ruckus comments and I'll be passing through LAX just TWO DAYS before the fun begins. Not fair!!! Sigh. I know you all will have a wonderful time, and I will miss you. As you are all sipping champagne and eating caviar in your dazzling pearly splendor, I will be cage-diving with great white sharks. Exhilarating, no doubt, but still, not the same... Hmmmm...perhaps I should wear pearls with my wetsuit as a long-distance gesture of solidarity.

Have a wonderful time, ruckus well, and eat all that caviar I won't be able to get to, dear friends!!! xoxoxoxox

gonna miss you this year, Sheri! Have fun diving!

BTW is there some sort of Ruckus "pearl code" where if/when price is ever discussed and an SO/Pack Mule is around, that we automatically remove one "0" from the price? :p

That sounds like a great rule to me!!!

I've just packed my pearls for the Ruckus. Here's what I'm bringing this year:

-- little h geode earrings.
-- little h freshwater drop dangle earrings.
-- little h peridot lined finestrino pendant.
-- WSS drops earrings and WSS round strand.
-- mabe set.
-- Helium balloon souffle pendant.
-- Eggplant souffle pendant.
-- GSS studs and GSS ring from Mikeyy!!!
-- revamped hanadamas
-- Super souffle set (earrings and strand -- what I'll wear on the plane).
-- Fire Goddess fireball because it's the prettiest fireball I own.
-- Goldfish fireball with blue akoya because it's the most amazing fireball I own.
-- Tahitian strand and earrings (the only ones I've ever kept).
-- baroque pistachio akoya set.

And I just threw my bathing suit in the suitcase!

See everyone soon and safe travels!!!

I've just packed my pearls for the Ruckus. Here's what I'm bringing this year:

-- little h geode earrings.
-- little h freshwater drop dangle earrings.
-- little h peridot lined finestrino pendant.
-- WSS drops earrings and WSS round strand.
-- mabe set.
-- Helium balloon souffle pendant.
-- Eggplant souffle pendant.
-- GSS studs and GSS ring from Mikeyy!!!
-- revamped hanadamas
-- Super souffle set (earrings and strand -- what I'll wear on the plane).
-- Fire Goddess fireball because it's the prettiest fireball I own.
-- Goldfish fireball with blue akoya because it's the most amazing fireball I own.
-- Tahitian strand and earrings (the only ones I've ever kept).
-- baroque pistachio akoya set.

And I just threw my bathing suit in the suitcase!

See everyone soon and safe travels!!!

I'm dying to see your super souffle set BAS!

BAS is it to late to add??? I sure hope not!!! How about the Sea of Cortez mabe set that John just made? I'm dieing to see that set! The pictures are just TDF.

BAS is it to late to add??? I sure hope not!!! How about the Sea of Cortez mabe set that John just made? I'm dieing to see that set! The pictures are just TDF.

Yes, yes -- I listed it as "mabe set" above!!! I adore that set.

OMG. I'm so looking forward to seeing all your pearls. I feel rather guilty since I'm hardly bringing any of mine, just because I don't want to travel with a ton of jewelry. I'm looking forward to you changing your look every hour or so!

P.S. Darling hubby told me to let you know that if you're lucky, he'll change his underwear. I told him he wasn't funny.

BAS - Your madamas are my favorites from your stunning collection, but I'm sure that what you have packed will do. :eek:

All packed, off to bed for a kip before I start my journey to LA.

See you all soon.

DK :)

Please take up close pictures, and lots of posts when you return by all you travelers. Maybe a thread of just pictures from every one! I will be living air conditioning for sure here in the Midwest Sauna waiting for your posts!!!! Have fun!

Have the pearl packing done and most of the clothing. I'm so excited to see everyone Friday!!

BAS I am really looking forward to seeing the SOC mabe set!

BWeaves, I'll bet you go home with more pearls than you arrive with :) ...

I hope so! Hubby hopes I don't.

I took the day off today to pack. I knew I'd be too nervous before a flight to work today.

Emptying all the photos off the Ipad so I can try to fit all the photos from the weekend on it. DH selected his clothes last night, now I have to hunt for his cufflinks. We will have a few empty seats to carry some from PP to the mansion in our ford Explorer. Hit us up for a ride if you need one. Depending on your luggage we can take 3.

Back