Pearl-Guide Ruckus 2015

Ah ... thanks for re-posting those photos BAS! I couldn't remember where to find them :)

So Sorry BAS, that was my fault, for crediting you and not checking last year's Ruckus post. great photos!

I got out my natural white hanadamas to bring to show and found my light gold akoyas. It make me think about the idea put forward that ivory akoyas do not display as much orient as the white ones, which I argued was not true. So here is my side by side example. These pearls might have qualified for Kinsyoku - they are that good!

20150719_173643.jpg

My children can't wait to come out and play! ;)

GemGeek, your pendants and the akoya are incredible! I'm really looking forward to seeing them!

GemGeek, your blue Eyris pearls are out of this world! And natural white and light gold akoyas -- yum! I look forward to seeing them all in person.

Just a quick note!

The directions sent out were missing some of the directions to the mansion. From CA-1, turn right onto Sunset Boulevard, left onto Los Liones and left again onto Tramonto Drive.

See everyone tomorrow!

Last edited:
You couldn't ask for a nicer group of people. Now, for a good night's sleep so I can get the most out of the coming festivities. :)

Back