Pearl Ruckus 2014

jshepherd

It's almost that time of year again! We are in the planning stages of the 2014 Pearl-Guide Ruckus! If you're in, let me know!

Date: The weekend of July 25th

Oceanfront mansion with Chateau style architecture. Private retreat close to everything Los Angeles and Southern California has to offer. 33,000 sq ft lot surrounded by mature trees & gardens, spectacular heated pool located in Palos Verdes Estates.
The flooring of the Mansion is custom made. The bathrooms are granite with marble counters. The Kitchen is granite & versaille. There is a family room. home theater, captains cabin room, office, library, maids room w/ separate access, wine cellar, outdoor full barbecue kitchen & spa right next to ocean. There is a gated private entrance to motor court, 4 car garage plus storage, master has his/her bathroom, sauna tub, 7 flat screen TVs, water softener all bathrooms,kitchen has alkaline water ,outdoor security camera surveillance, 3 fireplaces, washer/dryer, internet access. This is the best of the best for those who want to celebrate the accomplishments of their life.

Attachments

• palos Verdes Estate.jpg
    palos Verdes Estate.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 35
  • palos Verdes Estate2.jpg
    palos Verdes Estate2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 31
How many bedrooms? Does the wine cellar come complete with wine? It is soo much fun to play lives of the rich and famous for the weekend! Wheee!!!

Jeremy, please count me in. I am so excited to meet my Pearl Loving community in person!!!

Squeee!!! Count me in! I think I need to dream up a pearl corset...(with coordinating tiara, perhaps?). And another Mad Hatter's tea might be in order...

Sheri

It wouldn't be an Event without you, Cyndi! I had such a great time watching your latest pearl chat.

I am new to the group, but very intrigued!! I would love to be included in this trip!!

I signed up early. Now I have to scheme to have a farm sitter. At least there won't be 27" of snow to whine about. :rolleyes:

Thank you! I'm really interested! Is there sign up information available?

Oh bummer- I sooooo wanted to go this year. But that is my MIL's 90th birthday party weekend- boohoo....
The venue looks awesome!!!!!!!! I know you all will have a wonderful time!!

I am planning on coming. It is the weekend before we leave for the big airshow in Wisconson, but I plan on doing both events. I expect that I will already be on a pearl high before I get my big dose of flying high. :)

Many thanks to Jeremy for the invitation.

Anyone want to fly out of Washington, D.C. and start the party early? SunSeeker and I will be starting the scheming on being on the same flight. Jeremy tells me that I can't bring a case of wine with me into the main cabin. What fun is that???!

Okay, I'm new here as well, although I've been lurking and reading for a while now ... and it seems I meet the requirements of "Loving pearls and talking about them all the time" ... and my family is tired of listening LOL ... so YES, I am VERY interested in coming to a Ruckus and would love more details!

Back