Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pearl-Guide Ruckus 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jshepherd
    replied
    This is just a quick update!

We have come to an agreement on the venue with the owner of the property and will be making the deposit tomorrow!

Here it is!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1O1xqggUvg

Leave a comment:

• Rebecka
    replied
    Pearl dreams, haha okay thanks Now I know.

Leave a comment:

• BAS
    replied
    It is certainly very very happy -- and quite a commotion!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pearl Dreams
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebecka View Post
    Pearl dreams, is the term "ruckus" specific to pearls or could it be any type of yearly get-together where a certain topic is discussed? I had never come across the word "ruckus" before....
    Not at all-- if you go by the dictionary "ruckus" refers to a commotion, disturbance or controversy! I'm not sure how this term came to be chosen for the get-together.

Maybe it's a happy commotion.

Leave a comment:

• Rebecka
    replied
    Pearl dreams, is the term "ruckus" specific to pearls or could it be any type of yearly get-together where a certain topic is discussed? I had never come across the word "ruckus" before.

It sounds absolutely lovely. I wish I could join!

Leave a comment:

• Pearl Dreams
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebecka View Post
    What's a "ruckus"?

A yearly get-together that Jeremy arranges, for those who wish to make the trip, where pearls are discussed, there are special presentations, the good company of fellow pearl lovers, and the opportunity to buy pearls. Here-- have a read:

https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/se...earchid=908670

Leave a comment:

• CLICLASP
    replied
    I wish all of you that will be attending a wonderful time

Leave a comment:

• Rebecka
    replied
    What's a "ruckus"?

Leave a comment:

• waimeamomi
    replied
    Tom and I are a strong maybe. Thanks for the invite - and on my birthday weekend!!

Leave a comment:

• KaySD
    replied
    DH agreed to watch the girls for the weekend, so I am in for the whole event this time. Woohoo -- I can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• pregcurious
    replied
    I would love to go, but already visited PP this year. Hopefully I can go in 2016.

Leave a comment:

• la_corsetiere
    replied
    Originally posted by CortezPearls View Post
    We always smile there because WE ALL have such a GREAT TIME!!! I won't miss it!
    Squeee! happy dance!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    Originally posted by Marianne View Post
    Ah, now we know why she was always smiling?.
    We always smile there because WE ALL have such a GREAT TIME!!! I won't miss it!

Leave a comment:

• Pearl Dreams
    replied
    Maybe in 2016...our daughter wants to study abroad that summer and DH and I can travel while she's away. Although, he is making noises about a trip to the UK.
    We shall see.

Leave a comment:

• KaySD
    replied
    I am in, at least for Saturday. I have to try to talk DH into watching the girls for 2 nights this time so I can come up on Friday. I can't wait to see my lovely pearly friends and all their lovely pearls again!. Thanks so much to Jeremy and Hisano for hosting this fantastic event!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X