Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katbran
    replied
    Looks like you were having a great time ...not a fan of the pigs head lol I don't like my food to stare at me, I feel guilty...

Leave a comment:

• BlackPearlDudeDC
    replied
    Originally posted by CortezPearls View Post
    Friendly BlackPearlDudeDC:

You are most warmly invited to join us here in Guaymas for the pearl harvest celebration next year...or the one in 2017...just drop a note and let us know you're coming.
    And you should really try to make it to the Ruckus (I have posted some of the previous Ruckus in my Cortez Pearl Blog), it is such a great gathering of friends and we are basically "swimming" in pearls all day long: pearl talks, pearl inspection, pearl drinks...simply decadent in a pearly fashion. You would love it.
    Pearl-Paradise: The Vault. It is legendary. You really have to go there...the Fort Knox of Pearldom. And it ain't a "tourist trap"

I thank you for your love of Pearls...and Cortez Pearls
    Very gracious offer to tour me around the pearl farm, I totally appreciate the welcome. If I am able to make it happen I will definitely let you know. I have already put the bug in several friends ears about taking a trip on a Pearling detour! Thanks again for the kind words!

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackPearlDudeDC View Post
    I wish there was a thread simply for all Historical RUCKUS activities…including images. Or maybe there already is and I'm just missing it?

My bucket list:

1. A vist to Pearl Paradise (to thank Erin personally for all the great service) and view the vault I imagine it is like the coffers of the SHAH of IRAN…cases and cases and cases of pearls.
    2. To attend a "Ruckus" sometime in the future
    3. A Trip to Guaymas and San Carlos and visit the guys at Perlas del Mar de Cortez?
    Friendly BlackPearlDudeDC:

You are most warmly invited to join us here in Guaymas for the pearl harvest celebration next year...or the one in 2017...just drop a note and let us know you're coming.
    And you should really try to make it to the Ruckus (I have posted some of the previous Ruckus in my Cortez Pearl Blog), it is such a great gathering of friends and we are basically "swimming" in pearls all day long: pearl talks, pearl inspection, pearl drinks...simply decadent in a pearly fashion. You would love it.
    Pearl-Paradise: The Vault. It is legendary. You really have to go there...the Fort Knox of Pearldom. And it ain't a "tourist trap"

I thank you for your love of Pearls...and Cortez Pearls

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    Originally posted by BAS View Post
    Pearls and a Pig's Head! Doesn't get better than that! Counting down to the Ruckus!!!
    Love the idea too...but it just ain't Kosher in my book Let's just have the pearls and some vegan option if possible...but the countdown does begin now...happy to hear you will be there too BAS.

Leave a comment:

• kelluvpearls
    replied
    Lovely photos! The pig head dish sounds interesting. Please post lots of photos and commentaries abot the ruckus!

Leave a comment:

• BAS
    replied
    Pearls and a Pig's Head! Doesn't get better than that! Counting down to the Ruckus!!!

Leave a comment:

• pattye
    replied
    Hi Gang! That looks like fun!

Leave a comment:

• waimeamomi
    replied
    Pre-Ruckus practice

Glad to get a little practice in tonight ahead of the ruckus. Great people, great pearl talk, and the pig's head wasn't bad!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SunSeeker
    replied
    Yay, surprises from Suitcase Mike!

Leave a comment:

• BlackPearlDudeDC
    replied
    I wish there was a thread simply for all Historical RUCKUS activities…including images. Or maybe there already is and I'm just missing it?

My bucket list:

1. A vist to Pearl Paradise (to thank Erin personally for all the great service) and view the vault I imagine it is like the coffers of the SHAH of IRAN…cases and cases and cases of pearls.
    2. To attend a "Ruckus" sometime in the future
    3. A Trip to Guaymas and San Carlos and visit the guys at Perlas del Mar de Cortez?

Leave a comment:

• waimeamomi
    replied
    Cool beans!! Should I bring my drill?

Leave a comment:

• CathyKeshi
    replied
    Sounds great Sheri ... thanks for doing this! I'll bring a few tools, and maybe some extra beads to share if the drill holes are big enough.

Leave a comment:

• ckrickett
    replied
    Love those Sheri

Leave a comment:

• la_corsetiere
    replied
    Planning to do it at the mansion, maybe in a couple shifts (thinking after breakfast on Saturday morning, before presentations, and WAY before people get into shopping mode!). If people want, I can do a recap on Sunday morning and/or possibly in the afternoon at PP. I will bring wire and tools for people to share, but if you have pliers (needle nose to tuck in wire ends) and wire snips and can easily bring them, please do so! Sarah has graciously volunteered to bring pearls for us to use; if you want to bring your own, it should be drilled large enough to accommodate 20 gauge wire. If you want to make multi-stone rings, feel free to bring a couple stone beads up to 8mm.

Leave a comment:

• GemGeek
    replied
    Count me in!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X