WE WON! Who wants to go to Fiji? :)

Congratulations JulieBeth! Thank you Jeremy and Hisano for the opportunity, but even more for all the friendships, knowledge and fun I have gained since become a member of the Guide. On to 2016!!!!! xxxooo

JulieBeth -- did you hear me and GemGeek screaming in joy for you all the way in your state?!!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! I am just thrilled for you and I know you'll take us along for this trip of a lifetime with your pictures and words!

Congratulations, juliebeth. I know that you will enjoy this fabulous trip, and will be an excellent reporter. I always appreciate your posts. You have an artist's eye, which comes through in the details that you see.

Congrats, JulieBeth! I am so excited for you and cannot wait to live vicariously through your report.

Bali in 2016 -- woo hoo! Thanks to Jeremy, PP and PG for your generosity and this amazing opportunity.

BAS and GemGeek, i wasn't even aware the drawing was happening at that exact moment, but i did hear some screaming from a westerly direction and wondered what on EARTH that could be...! LOL! :) Love the photo above!

Thanks guys - this is a lot of pressure on me to have a fabulous trip....but i'm sure i can handle it. also, i love the idea of being an onsite pearl shopper - perhaps Newberry or LFS can advise me on the best way to set this sort of thing up? ;) ALSO i do not yet know when i'll be going, BUT WHEN I DO i bet i can make sure there's a nice long layover at LAX...mini ruckus at PP...?! or at least an LAX parking garage LOL!

Congrats JB. I heard the "woohoo" excitement in the background from GemGeek and BAS. You and your family have a great time in Fiji!

JulieBeth, add me to that personal shopper idea, and the meet and greet in LA LOL :) I'm so excited for you!

BAS and GemGeek, i wasn't even aware the drawing was happening at that exact moment, but i did hear some screaming from a westerly direction and wondered what on EARTH that could be...! LOL! :) Love the photo above!

Thanks guys - this is a lot of pressure on me to have a fabulous trip....but i'm sure i can handle it. also, i love the idea of being an onsite pearl shopper - perhaps Newberry or LFS can advise me on the best way to set this sort of thing up? ;) ALSO i do not yet know when i'll be going, BUT WHEN I DO i bet i can make sure there's a nice long layover at LAX...mini ruckus at PP...?! or at least an LAX parking garage LOL!

I'll be happy to pick you up and take you for a visit to Pearl Paradise on your return ;) and we'll talk about my shopping list :)

Kay's car is bigger so it might be us together chauffeuring.

Congrats JB and runner up MSC!!! How exciting !!! And...what a good idea to run a PGF raffle ! We Aussies can fly up for a Bali Ruckus !!!!

Absolutely!!

JulieBeth, I am thrilled about your trip and look forward to living it through you!

Awesome - Congratulations JulieBeth! Can't wait to live vicariously through you, so no pressure ;)

Back