Who wants to go to BALI?!?!

Good luck "old timers" :) I'll enjoy seeing your footage!

The Pearl Course was wonderful. Thanks.

I finished the course over Thanksgiving, and sent my e-mail to enter the drawing, but I have no certificate or response to the e-mail. How can I be sure that I am entered in the drawing? I took my final exam on my iPad, so I worry that something didn't connect right at the end.

I got my certificate in the mail yesterday, so I guess the final exam was completed correctly. Still wondering if the e-mail for the drawing went through?

I got my certificate in the mail yesterday, so I guess the final exam was completed correctly. Still wondering if the e-mail for the drawing went through?

Completed my about the same time but still waiting on the certificate.

I finished the course over Thanksgiving, and sent my e-mail to enter the drawing, but I have no certificate or response to the e-mail. How can I be sure that I am entered in the drawing? I took my final exam on my iPad, so I worry that something didn't connect right at the end.
It came through on December 7th!

I sent an email a couple of hours ago even though I finished the course around Thanksgiving. I couldn't remember if I sent an email or not, so I thought I'd better be safe than sorry. :D

I just got my certificate right before Christmas! Thank you!!! :)

wohoo! finally finished the quizzes and final exam!!!! I feel so much more confident and knowledgeable when purchasing pearls. Thank you so much for this! A. Gonzalez

Can't believe the drawing is today!!!!

When does CPAA.org do their drawing?

Back