My Visit to Atlas Pearl farm in Bali

lizard, those are totally yummy! I like spiral settings, and the pearls have such a pleasing shape and luster.

Those are gorgeous pearls, lizard. Beautiful treasures, indeed. The Atlas pearl farm shop did not have their top grade pearls available at the time of my visit. The three pearls that I am having set are all "B" grade. I wanted a memory of my visit, and I am quite pleased with the ones that I chose.

those swirls are a very Balinese design fullsizeoutput_da1.jpg I did these a few months ago as studs but never thought of hanging pearls from them.

It's a lovely look Red and those B grades look really lovely !! Great shape and a very nice lustre ! Looking forward to more photos !

Sanippy - I just took a quick look...some nice things there !

Last edited:
I picked up my Bali treasurers from the jewelers today. Pearls from Atlas in Bali, 22kt gold pendant with Tanzanite from Eastern Trade Winds in Bali, 18 kt Bali earring findings from Kamoka (thank you, Celeste), and setting work done at T Lee in Minneapolis. I just threw them on for photos today. I'll try to wear them soon with more of a Bali-style type of clothing.

20170627_152813.jpg20170627_152716.jpg20170627_152635.jpg

The earrings and pendant are gorgeous, and so is the Tahitian tin cup.

Gorgeous, Red, just gorgeous! The findings are all fabulous. Your gemstone rope is looking really fine too; might you bring that along to Ruckus? Wear all your new treasures in joy :)

Back