Who wants to go to BALI?!?!

Cathy you won't believe what happened. So I emailed asking for their opening hours on the dates and found out their opening hours on the dates I'm there. And was told they are open 10am to 8pm daily.
So I went at 10am today. Waited for 45 min and still closed. In the end I had to leave coz I'm with my family.
I emailed them and they wrote back after to say today they had an event so not open.
Sigh. I could only take pictures of their display.
It's gorgeous with no blemish. It glows. Wish I had a chance to have seen more pieces. PhotoGrid_1479377292031.jpg

Kalmen, I feel really sorry for you. Maybe next time you will be luckier. I'm drooling when I see your pictures and sigh... I wish I were there.

Thanks Jeremy! No rush as long as I'm eligible for the draw I'm happy! :)

We can see in the back-end who's completed the course and final test. So as long as we can verify you were complete at the time of entry there's no issues.

I'm still waiting for my certificate as well, but I completed the course September 29, so it sounds like I'll get mine soon. :D

kalmen22, even the front window photos are glorious! How lovely ... I'd be bringing back that double strand of little golden keshi :)

Hmm I completed a while back too but have yet to receive the cert. And I'm in Singapore. Hope it arrives soon.

And Cathy yes those Goldens are delish. Though my hubby thought they look like rice crispies

BTW I found out the prices of the gold Keshi and 2 is the wssp necklace. If anyone is interested pm me. Not sure if Im allowed to share prices on the forum

oh my, time to get busy and complete the course!! I've been so busy with moving this Fall I was planning on waiting until after the holidays, but I think I'll definitely move up my timeline.

I finally got back onto my pearls as one page after being off for a few weeks. I'm halfway done!!! I'm enjoying the course but just got too busy and had to close out my tab. Now I have a dire need to complete it. Thank you for giving us all a chance to do something we'd all love to do but couldn't normally do!

I'm trying to finish the course ASAP so I can enter. Question, must I have the certificate to qualify or can I complete the course and be waiting on the certificate?

Ah, nevermind, I see the answer on page 2. Should have read everything before posting.

Finished the course this Thanksgiving. It was very enjoyable but would have loved to see a section on "other pearls". Melo, abalone etc.

Hmm. I took the final test and sent off my email for cert to be sent in end Sept. And now when I log on to check it is unchecked on the test. Does that mean I need to redo the final? I had 80% the last round. Or who can I email to check?

I went on to take the course, but after I put the coupon in, it still said $599. I'm afraid to proceed, because after the fall I've had, that's ALL I need is to be charged $600. I don't have. HELP! Jeremy??

I'm in! Finished the course today. Thank you for the opportunity. What a treat it would be to get to go. I've been working on my blogging chops. Could definitely turn it into a pearl farm blog.

Last edited:
I went on to take the course, but after I put the coupon in, it still said $599. I'm afraid to proceed, because after the fall I've had, that's ALL I need is to be charged $600. I don't have. HELP! Jeremy??

If you enter the coupon the price should adjust to zero. You won't have to enter a credit card at anytime to "checkout". Maybe give it another go and see if you can get the price to zero out - if not PM one of us and we can probably help out.

I finished the course over Thanksgiving, and sent my e-mail to enter the drawing, but I have no certificate or response to the e-mail. How can I be sure that I am entered in the drawing? I took my final exam on my iPad, so I worry that something didn't connect right at the end.

Back