Fiji!!! I want someone here to go!

jshepherd

So I checked with the CPAA and it turns out that they?ve only sold 2000 of the 5000 tickets. The drawing is in about a week and they probably aren?t going to sell many more. That means the chances of winning this trip are pretty darn good.

I want to make them better!

I am buying 1000 tickets today and they are all going into the raffle as Pearl-Guide. That will give us a 1 in 3 chance of winning! If we win, somebody here is going to Fiji! We will have another raffle for active forum members that want to go!

Merry Christmas!

Wow Jeremy, that is very generous of you. Thanks.

So, how does this drawing work?
I got an e-mail that a ticket was being shipped to my address, but I never actually got anything in the mail.
How would I know if I won. (Cart before horse.)

wow, Jeremy- that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Me, me , me- I want to go sooooooooooooooo badly!!!!

Wow Jeremy, that is very generous of you. Thanks.

So, how does this drawing work?
I got an e-mail that a ticket was being shipped to my address, but I never actually got anything in the mail.
How would I know if I won. (Cart before horse.)

It will be so worth it if we're able to send someone from here! If you should have received your tickets by now, why don't you email them?
http://cpaa.org/pages/contact

How incredibly exciting, and generous Jeremy ... WOW! Maybe we'll see Fiji pearls spilled out on a table at the Ruckus :)

You're so wonderful to do that Jeremy! I would love to go there and see all the pearls in their glory.

It would be a dream come true. Maybe this is the year one of us will go! You're the best, Jeremy. As we all know...

This raffle has become a whole lot more exciting!!!

Thank you, Jeremy. You are one amazing, generous and very kind man.

That is awesome Jeremy!! It is also a great cause. Glad I got my tickets and hopefully it will stay in the family and not go to a pick-a-pearl vendor this year;)

What a wonderful thing to do! I've never been to Fiji....

Back