WE WON! Who wants to go to Fiji? :)

I would love to have a chance to win! Especially as my other tickets were non-winners. Thank you so much for putting this raffle on.

That is AWESOME. Thank you for all you do Jeremy and would love to go to Fiji since my 15 tixs didn't get me there..lol. To see a pearl farm in person and dive the lines would be a dream come true.

I'm sad to learn that I didn't win on the first go-around but glad to have been offered a second chance! Thank you very much Jeremy!

Oh my!!! Congratulations Jeremy! And THANK YOU!!! It is so exciting to think someone here (even if it isn't me) is going!!! Please put my name in the hat. I would love to go and was thinking about how lovely a pearl trip would be but no one in my family but me would find it exciting, so going with other pearl lovers is definitely the way to go! BTW, is there a date?

That's fantastic that PP won the first drawing, and so incredibly generous to give away the winning ticket to a PG member. Please throw my hat in the ring (or my name in the hat, as it were); I happily agree to your conditions.

Thank you and Happy Holidays to Jeremy, Hisano and all our friends at PP!

You are too cool for words!
Is this going to be a party, or solo? And I'm wondering if last year's winner ever joined us? Or is lurking? Come in from the cold!

Jeremy I would love to be included in your drawing :) I of course agree to all of the conditions/rules. It won't be the first time I have written up my pearl adventures for Pearl Guide. Can't wait to do it again.

Thank you Jeremy and Hisano and hope your holidays are filled with joy and fun.

I'm charging all my batteries as I'm reading this, hahaha, coz I'm ready to go :cool: My name in the hat please.

I just wanted to add that I agree to everything and thank you so much for the opportunity

Wow! Pls put my name in. And regardless we will be getting lotsa good pics and descriptions of the trip. What a treat and so generous! Thank you for the opportunity!

Thank you for this opportunity Jeremy and Hisano! That would be the trip of a lifetime :)

Back