Tahitian jumbo pearl

olmander

Here it arrived - my VERY big dark baroque Tahitian pearl. We had to wait for each other almost for two months!

The pearl is 24x18 mm (!) , has a fantasy form, very nice colours and good luster. Amazing, but for such a big pearl it has only a couple of minor imperfections. The pendant has a magnetic clasp with 18K white gold. It is from VoP Munich.

The pearl is definitely a wonder of nature - it is the largest I ever saw (but of course many of you, I guess, saw bigger ones...). It is so-o nicely heavy, and in this modern simple design the pendant looks very elegant with any clothing.

I am happy - just to share :)

Olga

Tahitijumbo1-vi.jpg

Tahitijumbo2-vi.jpg

Tahitijumbo4-vi.jpg

Tahitijumbo3-vi.jpg

That's huge! And pretty, too. It definitely makes a statement. ;)

Wow !
Olga, that's truly beautiful.
And, yes, I love the term "fantasy shape" too.:)

Wow, nice pendant! :D

DK :)

Olga, it is stunning. But you know what I am going to ask you for, don't you?

I love the way it's nestled in the cowl neck, like a frame for artwork. It looks faboo! ;)

I love the shape, the size, the look of it !!! Congratulation on a great purchast !!!!

I just looked at your beauty again for the gazillionth time and now have a question - what is the neck ring made of?

It is some sort of a soft plastic, half-transparent and dark-coloured. I would never think this can be used to carry a pearl pendant, but should admit (after trying it with all the chains I have) that this is indeed a very good solution for this extravagant monstre.

Thanks everybody for good words. It is such an inspiration to share this passion with you :)

Olga

Back