sister becomes a pearl girl

elisa

My little sister has become a pearl girl. Bound to happen sooner or later. At my (generous!) SantaMom's request, Terry very kindly procured a 60" AA+ rope of white 7-8mm freshwaters, with lots of rose to them. They really shine, and they definitely appear super-round to the eye!

So much for the idea that teenagers don't like classic white pearls :)
She had a black-and-white party a while back, and she wore a backless, white American Apparel number with my 100in necklace doubled, tied in a knot, and slung over her back...she was a hit!

Her birthday present from me is a strand of lilac-pink FW from CathyBear's store http://www.catherinecardellinipearls.com/?page=5&subject=specials ...pics of that when she turns 17 in a few days :)

Here she is in her lavish rope:

Attachments

• elena in pearls 002.jpg
    elena in pearls 002.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 29
  • o123.jpg
    o123.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 36
  • oD5.jpg
    oD5.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 28
Oh Elisa, this is nice! She lookes very pretty with this strand.
How nice to have a devoted big sister which can show her a right way to happiness ;)
Good choice!

Olga

Elisa:
Your sister is adorable in her pearls. Hmmmm, must run in the family.
barbie

She is very lucky indeed to have such a wise and generous older sister :D

Gorgeous! That size/length is great with the casual jacket and the dress.

my sister checked out the thread, and she says to thank all my 'cool pearl-friends' for their kind comments.

thank you, my cool pearl-friends :)

Another natural rope wearer, great pics!

I wish I could wear ropes, however, they do not sit properly on me due to my ample chest :rolleyes:

DK :D

The rope looks great on your sister. Lovely model!

She looks beautiful in those pearls. I especially like the photo in the black dress.

I agree that those pearls look ravishing on her! Hmmmm...that little black dress looks rather SHINY...do I detect pearls with PVC??? Utterly smashing!!!:D

Sheri

Back