Save the Date: Pearl Guide Summer Ruckus 2011

GemGeek

Pearlista
Just to be sure we have our calendars aligned, remember that the next Pearl Guide Los Angeles Ruckus will be held on the weekend of July 22-24, 2011.

Woo Hoo! :)

Still think the bongos would be a nice touch. I'll be there though :)

Woo hoo! Looking forward to the ruckus and beautiful California weather.

Last edited:
I see from the message above that Mikeyy said he'd be there! :)

Would not miss Sir Michael with his bongos for anything! :)
Marianne

Ruckus

Ruckus

Since I graduate from grad school June 12th I might actually make this one. Yeah!!:eek::eek: It's on my calendar.
My husband is hoping to be there with me wearing one of his 'man pearls'.:D
barbie

I just think it might. I'll be in your neck of the woods, and I'll be picking brains and plying people with cocktails to get a handle on the West Coast trade and how to break in! Palos Verdes to be exact, so not really next door neighbors, but no ocean in between to a 25 year Hawaii resident is just like next door!

Can't break the streak, and an annual 'showing of face' after another year of Nautilus hunting is probably well advised…plus, maybe Almudena can join me this year.

My current thinking is to extend the weekend with a Sunday flight back to Seattle and then on Monday 7/25 go up to see Dave at Lagoon Island. Intrepids could join me, have another semi-Ruckus at our place on Sunday and then catch a plane or take the long drive to Tofino on Monday. Sea and land air options are available Seattle/Tofino in the $250pp range one-way. Van sharing would be cheaper, but it's an all-day drive.

I am hoping to be there this year. I may be busy but still be in LA, so able to join the party intermittently - still working on that one! I really did feel like I missed out last year, so don't want to pass it up again!

@Sheryl - wow, that is a big change for you... !

Back