Save the Date: Pearl Guide Summer Ruckus 2011

Will get the gears moving...pulleys pulling and my pirate costume ready! Oi Oi Oi !!!

Excellent! Looking forward to perusing your booty, Douglas!

In the literal, thesaurus-approved meaning of the word.... (loot, treasure, etc...)...

Sheri

Oh, Sheri, there you go again, pulling my thoughts to the naughty bits!!!

Without Mikeyy coming to choose the hotel....... I am wondering.

Hotel:
Does anyone know of one closer to PP, with a good restaurant nearby and seminar rooms at the best possible prices? The Dream Hotel.......Speak up, if you do.
Otherwise we can use the same hotel, go next door to the restaurant, and use a Seminar room as we did last year.

1. Who's coming?
2.Who's coming with you?
3.Where do you want to stay?

This should be mostly finalized by the first week in July, so PP knows how to plan Sat nite.

I hope posters we have not met will plan to come, you are all welcome to this weekend and we want you to come. You will meet a nice mix of people and pearls from every corner.

Oh, Sheri, there you go again, pulling my thoughts to the naughty bits!!!
There's also that bit about harsh mistresses…

The anticipation continues to build.

Come on guys & gals! You're making me wee eyes tear!!!

There will be enough Cortez Pearls from this up-coming harvest for those lusting for my colorful orbs of nacre...and I believe this year's harvest will be SUPERB!!! The weather has been INCREDIBLE!!!

BTW: Anybody knows the steps to the "Feisty Barnacle Dance"??? Gotta find Josh (Kamoka)!!! He should know it ;)

Hey guys,

We are going to start planning this here. It is only two months away! Can we get a list of attendees? Should we do a group on PG again like last time, or does anyone else have a better idea for creating a list? We would really like to nail down the number so we can decide whether to have the party here or to move it to another location.

Hi Jeremy,
Please count me in (one :) Can't wait!
The group worked well.
Douglas, I remember the Barnacle Dance all too well and probably have a few scars as a reminder!

Marianne

I see there were elements of the Ruckus that weren't revealed in the reporting to PG. Barnacle Dance???? This is some wild and crazy bunch, y'all. :eek::eek::eek::p;).:cool:! I'm even more intrigued!

Maybe next year, if you hold the Ruckus on the weekend of July 27th-29th, I could come and bear witness, or Party, One (as they say in the South). I can hope, yes?

Douglas, were your eyes tearing from the coffee going up your nose with laughter? or Fear?

It was so much fun last year I would not want to miss this year. Count me in.

so far we have
Cynde
Pattye
Marianne,
Sheryl +1
Sheri
Blaire
Cathy +3
Donna
Barbie +1
Caitlin +1
Steve ?
Douglas
Josh,
Sarah(?)
Jeremy +1
Boo ?????
That's about 20 people so far.

Hi Jeremy,
Please count me in (one :) Can't wait!
The group worked well.
Douglas, I remember the Barnacle Dance all too well and probably have a few scars as a reminder!

Marianne

LOL! Then you do remember!!! ;)
Something we do down here at the farm on appointed times of the year...never been able to catch up to my Yaqui workers dance steps (too much Caucasian blood in me). Josh should have a similar dance, more Polynesian in style I guess. ;)

Douglas Dear,
The Puget Sound version of this dance involves many bandaids and lyrics not acceptable on PG!
Will share in person :)
Marianne

should be there! didn't enjoy missing out last year....

I heard rumors about a beachside cottage, but could not track them down.

We're open to suggestion, but the LAX Gateway Sheriton is fine with me. It had summer prices and they were less than the hotel the first year. They had the meeting rooms and the food was edible.

So, Lets hear about alternatives in the next 10 days, or we default to the above hotel, probably with Friday night dinner next door.

Back