Pearl Ruckus 2014

Oh my, upon hearing the description of the property (and recalling my tales of unfettered caviar consumption), Doug wants to come too! I don't think he will be wearing a pearl corset, though...

Can't do... mother's 80th birthday that weekend! Have a wonderful time!

We'll be in San Francisco but I've been too much into submitting to juried exhibitions to have enough money saved to come :(

- Karin

Very much looking forward to this years Ruckus! Thanks for doing all the leg work.. You guys are amazing! See you all in July.. Cheers, Sarah

Oh Boy! I can get autographs from both of the star of the Lucy and Ethel show!!:D

I'm very interested in coming but I'm waiting on more information. I do have that weekend free. It would be so much fun!

Well, I'm in too. It will be great to meet all of you face to face, finally. Yay!

Please put me down as "tentative" (waiting on work commitments).

Vincent and I are coming. My sister and her co-worker too. Thanh you Jeremy and Hisano.

Okay, we just booked our tickets. We'll be in LA for one week, July 23rd to July 30th. I hope some pearl peeps will stay around and play after the ruckus!

Last edited:
I am booked to arrive at LAX around noon on Friday and leaving on Sunday night. Looking forward to meeting everyone and looking at lots of beautiful pearls.

So excited!

This is a lean year for my family. I will sadly be staying home. Have a great Ruckus Pearl Peeps! I will be thinking of you all.
Linda.

Back