My Ruckus 2014 Pearls

Yes, I would love to see the green Tahitians twisted with the pink. I can imagine they each make the other pop.

i'll see what I can come up with ladies :) I was surprised at how well it worked ... or maybe I just wanted it to work ... after all, around my neck, I can't see it, and hubby is partly color blind LOL ...

Hi Roomie,

You did so well with your Ruckus strands! You picked 3 very different necklaces that are all such beautiful examples of their types. Your strand from Sarah is so rare and looks lovely the way she composed it with the gold spacer beads. The pinkish metallics that you didn't think you could wear ended up looking so great with your skin tone -- and they have such a gorgeous gleam. Your Tahitians are such a stunning mix of lustrous colors, and I really like the Orbit clasp in the brushed YG. (It makes me wonder whether I should ask for my WG clasps in brushed vs. polished.) I can't wait to see what Sarah does with your SOC.

I look forward to seeing all these beauties on your neck at the next Ruckus!

I love the findings on those pink metallic earrings! And the clasp on the Pteria Penguin, too. (that's the first time I've heard that term, how cute). Gorgeous acquisitions all around!

As a few have asked ... here's my loose/messy torsade look on pink jacket. What doesn't show is the buttons on the jacket are mother of pearl in shades of iridescent pink, brown & a bit of greens. Apologies, I am NOT a fashion plate, NOR a photographer, but this combo surprised and delighted me, so I thought others might like to see ... Thanks All :)

Tahitians & Pink Color Change MetallicsSML.jpg

I really like that combination of pearls with that jacket -- very classic but still fresh.

That is a really nice mix of colors that works great to my eye!

Thank you Aalyse ... I am so not usually a "pink" girl LOL.

BAS, really value your opinion, THANKS!

KaySD, Hi Roomie ... In the past, I'd have gone for tradition, and worn a necklace of black beads ... this was "out on a limb" gamble for me, but worth repeating; thanks :)

Cathy - Thank you for the photo of your beautiful torsade. It is absolutely stunning and makes the outfit great. :D

I have learned that a talent that good designers have, which I don't, is that they can consistently envision what will work ahead of time. But, when you can put together what you have, and it works, you know that it works. And, this works, big time. Thanks for posting the photo. I love that look.

I'm going to have to try that. I have one green strand of Tahitians. Great styling!

BAS you'd look lovely in a combo of pinks and greens :)))

Red, thank you so much! Imagination I've got ... but ZERO skills with a camera LOL ...

Shucks, GemGeek, no ... I look like a round, short grandma ... with million dollar looking pearls LOL :)

Thanks so much Newberry :) I just wanted to share the color combo, as I thought it was a bit unexpected ... and with so many Tahitians floating around :) as well as color change metallics ...

Back