SoC Mabe Pearl Necklace

pkinnew

I am thrilled to announce that I am the oh so lucky owner of the SoC mabe necklace shown at the last Ruckus! I received it today and am blown away by the heavenly pearls and the heavy silver! I have included a few pictures that the vendor sent me and trust me I will be taking my own pictures and posting them this weekend. She also informed me that she received more SoC pearls for drop pendants, earrings and very high quality mabes. They are setting them now and hope to have them in a few weeks. If I get sneak peeks you know I will share them here!

Attachments

• Bust.jpg
    Bust.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Center.jpg
    Center.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Close up.jpg
    Close up.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Necklace.jpg
    Necklace.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 37
It's a lovely piece, thanks for sharing.

DK :)

Now that is something special! A necklace like that would be equally at home in a museum as on your neck, glad to see it's going a true pearl lover.

Would make a great POTW....

OMG, I was lucky enough to try that piece on at the Ruckus. The drape was perfect -- you are going to love this very special piece! Congrats and I can hardly wait for neck shots!!!

OMG, I was lucky enough to try that piece on at the Ruckus. The drape was perfect -- you are going to love this very special piece! Congrats and I can hardly wait for neck shots!!!

I took a few neck shots indoors but they didn't get their justice! I promise more this weekend! It is a rainbow around your neck!

What a treasure you have there Pkin. I am so glad that it went to someone who knows how special it is and will treasure it. Congratulations and lots more pictures please.

I couldn't believe someone didn't snag it at the ruckus, so I am especially pleased that it's staying in the PG family. I know you will wear it well and often and it fits your classic style. ♥

Ooooh, that's so lovely ... I too was lucky to see this in person ... congratulations!

It's absolutely fantastic! Look at how well the mabe match across the strand!!! ( Oh, groan, I'm GREEN, I'm awestruck...)

That is just gorgeous!

And now we'll be expecting lots and lots of photos!! :D

I died a little inside when I sold this necklace - I want to sell the pearls, that is my raison d'etre, but having this treasure in my hands was just too much. BAS is right: the drape is Perfect.

It was really hard letting this treasure go, and I'm (relentlessly) trying to get Douglas to make us two more at least!! Three would be better, because I NEED one of my own now lol! :rolleyes:

Outstanding, I would never get tired of looking at that rainbow, I hope you have a mirror handy all the time!

Here are some neck shots

Here are some neck shots

These pearls are so difficult to capture so I tried various lighting sources. I knew the necklace was a little short so I'm still trying to see how I like the length (and forgive the non-airbrushed neck and chest - ugh!). But the pearls are so incredible!!! Thank you Douglas!

Attachments

• 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 063.jpg
    063.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 071.jpg
    071.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 086.jpg
    086.jpg