• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
baby nurse, what a great shot of the baroque blue akoyas-- you caught the colors so well.

kelluvpearls

Consumer
Beautiful pictures everyone. BWeaves love the new earrings and Babynurse the double blue akoyas is perfect with the sweater.

BWeaves

There's an Anthropologie sort of near me, but I actually tend to just order a cartload of stuff in a couple of different sizes and colors when there's free shipping, and then send most of it back. I don't mind paying shipping as it's probably equivalent to all the gas I'd waste driving around to the stores.

Baby Nurse, I LOVE that double strand of BBAs.

P.S. The photos are always better on PG than on PS. They're clearer and the colors are truer.

Last edited:

BWeaves

Taking the Tahitians out for their first drive today.

Morning walk with tweed jacket.

Afternoon walk without jacket. They look different without the jacket reflecting in them, and with the sun at a different angle.

The opals are a lot like diamonds in that it's impossible to photograph them. They only show up when moving and flashing in reflected light.

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
BWeaves, they look like they belong there on your neck and ears-- like they've always been there. :)

You made a good choice.

BWeaves

Thank you. Thank you. I just can't get over how colorful and SHINY these pearls are. The previous Tahitians I've ordered cost way more than these, and were either very dull or didn't begin to have the color they appeared to have in the online photos. Even my photos aren't picking up all the colors in these pearls. Black pearls really don't do a thing for me, but colorful pearls knock me out.

BAS

BWeaves, they look simply stunning and elegant on you! Like they were made for your skin.

Enjoy and wear in health!

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
BWeaves...all I can think of is "another one bites the dust"....Welcome to the wonderful world of Tahitians!!! You really started with a bang!

"and another one gone
and another one gone
another one bites the dust...

Jersey, that's so perfect! I can't wait til you guys sing it for me - some day! In the meantime, the sweaters and pearls are .... too wonderful

"are you ready?
are you ready for this..."

newberry

BWeaves welcome to the Tahitian club. I bet the first of many to come. Yours have very high luster and look wonderful on you. Love the earrings too. Enjoy your new beauties.

baby nurse

Thanks to everyone for the compliments on the double strand of bba.

BWeaves, your Tahitians are really, really gorgeous. What a great find! I admired them on Sarah's site as well. Did you happen to save her picture of them? I'd love to see it again.

This the strand of golden/cream/white SS, with my flannel pjs!

PPgoldenspjs.jpg

BWeaves

Pearls and PJs! My favorite combination!

No, I didn't save the glamour shots. It would be a good comparison for the Glamour vs. IRL thread on the other site.

Today, I took the earrings out for stroll with The Swan. And a denim dress, cause I love pearls and denim.

In the shade the pearls show their colors:

IMG_0631.jpg

In the sun, the opal and diamonds show their colors:

IMG_0633.jpg

CathyKeshi

Of course Baby Nurse has cute adorable precious colorful ELEPHANTS on her PJ's ... did I mention adorable?

BWeaves, those earrings are just dynamite ... and look fantastic with the Swan! Opals are my birthstone, and I think an opal + Tahitian combination should be in my future ... or an opal + Sea of Cortez combo?