PP Natural Pearl Ring

pkinnew

I couldn't resist this ring with the PP sale. My first natural pearl! Per Hisano it has red & green overtones which can be seen from various angles around the pearl. It's 6.8 x 8.4 mm and I do love the bypass design!

This first 2 are their glamour shots and the other 2 were taken by Hisano, indoors, indirect light.

Nor jpeg.jpg

View attachment 33228

Attachments

• inside 1.jpg
    inside 1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 26
  • inside 2.jpg
    inside 2.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 28
What a wonderful addition to your enviable collection! I look forward to finger/hand shots!

...i had no idea PP carried natural pearls! it's very pretty and looks perfect in that setting, congrats!

funky_pearl - I didn't know either until I stumbled upon it looking for something different. I bet they have more!

Pkinnew, I've seen a few natural items on PP website, but not that one ... it's so very special and beautiful ... huge congratulations!

Nice ring, thanks for sharing!

DK :)

Lovely, lovely pearl and perfect ring for it! I love the retro style.

What a unique treasure! I look forward to seeing it on your hand.

Oh my! I received it today (wow fast shipping!) and it's beyond words. I'm not much of a tease and I don't have photos yet but I promise to do this pearl justice. Today when I first saw it I was amazed by the design and the fantastic pearl. It's gold, green, blue, bronze, pink - what character! Small but amazing. And tonight at sunset it took on the characteristics of the most intense Edison. The diamonds just add the right amount of sparkle and elegance. Thank you Hisano & Jeremy!

I am so thrilled for you pkinnew! So happy to hear it exceeded your expectations! Looking forward to those photos!

Back