Josh/Kamoka Pearl fans

Josh,

I heard that you are going or willing to sell your farm? is it true ?

regards,
Marama

PearlA: Your Kamoka keshis are beyond gorgeous. I would never take them off!

Thanks Kathleen!
Wendy, things are tough, no doubt. For years though, I've had twits - I mean people :D, ask that question. It only hardens my resolve.

Josh, you are all kinds of BOOYA! That's my word o' the year for stickin' it out with style. :) You rock.

Josh, we know things have been tough for you and your Kamoka family - we are all thinking of you!!

Thanks Nerida and everyone else!
We are optimistic about this coming year though. There are some strong industry signs that we are on the verge of a long awaited pearl drought that could pull us out of the mud in a hurry. It's been about or over two years now that production was drastically decreased by the crumbling of the large industrial farms (those responsible for a big chunk of the total production). When you consider that it takes between a year and a year and a half + to produce a pearl from the moment it was seeded, you can deduce, IMO, that a hole in production is on the horizon. The reason it's not already here is the simple reason that Tahitian wholesalers have been sitting on stock that is still being exported.

I was taking pics for my website today, and just had to post these guys. I love Kamoka pearls!! They just make my heart beat faster. :p
(and the colors are way better in real life)

Attachments

• kamokabaroques.jpg
    kamokabaroques.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 38
If I were not in love already, I would become for sure with Sheryl' pics.
Here is another Josh' s pearl

Attachments

• CliClasp-50044.jpg
    CliClasp-50044.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I was taking pics for my website today, and just had to post these guys. I love Kamoka pearls!! They just make my heart beat faster. :p
(and the colors are way better in real life)

Nice!! I do like those drops that remind me of bird head with beak (like the one on right). :p

If I were not in love already, I would become for sure with Sheryl' pics.
Here is another Josh' s pearl

Ooooh, great design for men. What rock/metal did you use there? It looks kind of volcanic metal mix or meteorite :confused:.
Anyway, you inspired me to start thinking again what kind of necklace to make for a 14 years old boy. I wanted to give him something cool with "black" pearl (not just a rope with one pearl hanging) but dropped it as had no good ideas.

Maria

It is all about the heart beat....
...thank you Josh, and thank you Jeremy and Mia.

A Kamoka keshi bracelet from PP, which I was stalking for a couple of months and which is finally mine. I love it!

Bracelet5rowsPP-vi.jpg

Bracelet5rowsPP1-vi.jpg

Bracelet5rowsPP2-vi.jpg

Bracelet5rowsPP3-vi.jpg

Back