Josh/Kamoka Pearl fans

Anna What is that rope? I love the weave. Does it come in Silver colors?

It's called "mesh chain" and comes in silver, steel, steel 14 kt gold plated, rose gold plated, and compliment quite well the darkness of pearls.
I shall show some more pearls later...

I am most impressed with the glow on the Kamoka pearls. Here is my contribution to the thread- my Kamoka 20" necklace:

aq016.jpg

HOOLEY DOOLEY lionlaw, they are fabulicious!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations and enjoy them in good health :)

Here is an exemple of Arizona turquoise matched with baroque Josh' pearl.
I usually don't like turquoise, very 70's and often dyed and treated, but I litterally "felt in love " with this one.
Enjoy

Attachments

• CliClasp-turquoise-Kpearl-878.jpg
    CliClasp-turquoise-Kpearl-878.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 47
  • CliClasp-Kpearl-879.jpg
    CliClasp-Kpearl-879.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 39
Ah Ah , I like when it looks rich though it's not expensive,
It's just like eating a lot and stay slim :D

Wow, great stuff Anna! It's fantastic to see something different done with the pearls. I especially like the turquoise number.
Lionlaw, that necklace looks really nice. Can you tell us where you found it?
Thanks everyone for the kind words.:)

Lionlaw, that necklace looks really nice. Can you tell us where you found it?
Thanks everyone for the kind words.:)

Duh, sorry, I should have said where it came from. It is actually made from two necklaces bought from Wendy/ Pearlescence. I purchased a multi-colored strand (I think it was 17") and then a Kamoka tin cup and shipped both to PP and had it strung into one 20" necklace for me.

My pics are awful, but the pearls shine so much it is hard to photograph them. Really gorgeous pearls.

I should probably post these here in an effort for completeness, although most members have already seen these under the 'show your pearls' section.

8-9mm Kamoka keshis. I call them my "Killer Kamoka Keshis from Kojima." ;) (Pics from Sarah, God knows I couldn't take pics this nice. ;) )

7563d1248922642-kamoka-keshis-kojima-kamokas1.jpg

7564d1248922686-kamoka-keshis-kojima-kamokas3.jpg

7565d1248922697-kamoka-keshis-kojima-kamokas4.jpg

It looks like a necklace/bracelet set, but technically it's not. It's a 19" necklace with optional 5" extender. Matching clasps are white gold.

And actually, I did just order a Kamoka bracelet (within the last twelve hours), intended for Valentine's day. I'll ask Sarah to take pics of that too before she sends it out. :)

Last edited:
Fabulous. I'm happy to see them again and again! Congratulations on your new bracelet. ;)

I looooove circled pearls and that's what I mean ( still Josh's of course)

Attachments

• CliClasp-Kringed-pearl-40023.jpg
    CliClasp-Kringed-pearl-40023.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 41
Back