ICPGC - Pearl Guide Ruckus!

Pearly Shell and I went to Vegas and we'd be happy to spill the beans... or whatever! ;)

"What happens in Vegas..." I've been told comes from the mob doing away with adversaries and then digging shallow graves in the desert to dispose of the deceased. Yikes. I think where ever it ends up being though, I won't miss it, mobsters or not.
Oh and anywhere that won't give Nora, Knotty or Gail a visa won't get my vote.

Thanks for the mob-speak lesson! I didn't know that and will stop using it immediately.

"What happens in Vegas..."

although I like the mob version better, what actually happened is las vegas hired a marketing firm to help promote the city and they came up with that slogan to help attract the party crowd.

"What happens in Vegas..."
We sell wine to an influential gentleman who began his professional career as Meyer Lansky's bodyguard. I wonder if we should ask him about the origins of the phrase? (NOT!!!!)

Oh and anywhere that won't give Nora, Knotty or Gail a visa won't get my vote.
That's for sure. But I can't believe that those who missed this year's ICPGC would not want to experience the what/where/why of this year's success. And with a larger number of members present, 2011 venue could be decided as an official part of the 2010 program.

Last edited:
oops, sorry! I made a mistake, joined the ruckus group, thought I'd see pics that way. Can some kind mod remove me (she says crying, wishing she could really be there!)

Josh came by to visit on Monday and will be coming back again this evening. It is always nice to see ruckus members here!

Speaking of Ruckus, would the owner of this pair of earrings message me so that I can get them back to you?

Attachments

• Lost at Ruckus.JPG
    Lost at Ruckus.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 39
The PP lost property department address is: Sublime Jewels

Worth a try....

Josh came by to visit on Monday and will be coming back again this evening. It is always nice to see ruckus members here!

Speaking of Ruckus, would the owner of this pair of earrings message me so that I can get them back to you?

I think Waimeamomi had something like that on her website. Maybe they belong to the person that bought them from her?

Last edited:
Those definitely seem to be my creation. I can't remember if Boo got a pair in April or if I still had a pair that I might have dropped. Ohhh, talk about inventory control. I need an organizer. I'll email her and ask.

Random Ruckus Photos

Random Ruckus Photos

Here are a few photos I took at the Ruckus this last July. Sorry for the delayed debut. I was reminded of the fun after reading the latest issue of PEARL WORLD, in which Bo Torrey called it a BASH!! I sure had fun, thanks to you all again! Cheers and happy fall!
Sarah

Attachments

• PG1.jpg
    PG1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 41
  • PG2.jpg
    PG2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 39
  • PG3.jpg
    PG3.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 41
  • PG4.jpg
    PG4.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 38
Here are a few photos I took at the Ruckus this last July. Sorry for the delayed debut. I was reminded of the fun after reading the latest issue of PEARL WORLD, in which Bo Torrey called it a BASH!!
Don't have my copy with me, but I believe PW even called it CONSEQUENTIAL (sure was for me)!

Thanks for the pictures, hope to see you again next year (if not before).

Back