Applying For Membership-----

Hi Patty, you make lovely pieces. Thanks for showing us your creations. The blue pearl attached to the other makes the piece so unique. What a gift from nature!

I just looked at the whole thread again. A body of work that sings, "Pattye, Pattye,Pattye! But the uniqueness of the last pearls is one of the best yet!

Pattye, that pendant is soooo sweet. Thanks for sharing it here where we can go back and have a peek whenever we want. ;)

Here's my strand of the John Tu dark purplish belly-drilled keishi, mixed with a strand of tiny keishi and 7 bronze roundels (the ones I made from PMC). It's about 27inches long.
IMGP1411_resize.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely designs everyone. I've been trying to get my house "organized" (insert maniacal laughter here) and get a space opened up to get my stash back out and LEAVE it out, since we all know nothing gets done if you have to put up your creative fuel everytime you stop for a minute. This thread is inspiring me do work harder and get a space!!!

Great work everyone!

Pattye, your work is beautiful as always! I love the colors and the use of the bronze rondels you made!

I need to google PMC and learn more about it...

Here's a couple of the projects I've finished lately--short (about 43 inch) necklace I made for my sis who lives in Colorado--with Colorado River red agate, and some of my favorite bar pearls, oh, and gold fill beads---she just had a b-day also--IMGP1760_resize.jpg

IMGP1761_resize.jpg

IMGP1759_resize.jpg

IMGP1764_resize.jpg

The blue and white porcelain beads were some she had but wanted restyled to be more interesting and longer, so I added the sodalite and gold vermeil beads.

Pattye - I love the first piece particularly... very nice work as usual! You use such beautiful gemstones!

Beautiful! What I love about them is the fact that you'll never run into someone else wearing the same thing. The agates are so cool. ;)

Pattye

I am heading over to your web site. You have such a wonderful eye for designing your pieces. I loved the Colorado picture. Mixing different pearls, gemstones, metals, ect. You have a wonderful gift. Well I am about to get lost again. :)

PS: You have given me encouragement as I have been thinking to learn how to bead and knot pearls in the near future. I am under construction (never ending) so I can't start yet. I will be sure to make a space just for me.

Hi Pattye -

Love your use of colors and different materials as usual!

Back