Applying For Membership-----

Quite beautiful! The pic taken outside is the one that does it the most justice.

Pattye,
How original the color combo is. Very innovative and a refreshing break from all of the pastel combos.

Gorgeous work, Pattye - I love all of your pieces! Very creative combinations of stones and colors, and beautiful designs. You are an inspiration to us all!

Sheri

It looks very dramatic in this colour combination. Lovely and classy!

It's beautiful, Pattye.
Black and red - mmm; very stylish and perfect for Christmas, too.....

D-I-L bought a pair of gorgeous red suede heels to wear with her black dress--that was the inspiration! They deserved to be in the photo! Necklace is her early Christmas gift----------

Thank you all for your kind remarks!

I have a brilliant shades of purple (some dyed) necklace and earrings, I bought from Pattye at ETSY. I don't have a photo, but maybe Pattye can put one up.

Pattye, you have such a good eye for color and size combinations! They are luscious!

Here you go Caitlin,

As usual, it is difficult to catch all the nuances of color-------

resize.jpg

I love the use of the different materials. Your DIL is going to look stunning for her reunion.

Well, here's the latest, and the obsession just gets worse-----

IMGP0626_resize.jpg

IMGP0628_resize.jpg

IMGP0629_resize.jpg

IMGP0606_resize.jpg

The petal pearls are 3/4" to 1 inch long--pretty good size. I lost track of how many times I restrung them-----------:eek:.

The pendant is just another fun little piece with a leaf bead cap (yes, I am obsessed, but they don't sit on top like dunce hats-LOL-I can't remember who said they didn't like bead caps because of that--). The fw pearl is about 10mm x 16mm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, Pattye, they are gorgeous. I like the pendant. Funny how different people perceive things. I never thought of dunce cap.

Hi Again,

I can't remember, sorry, who wanted to see what I did with the monster keishi from Carolyn--here they are strung with 20k gold beads. The photo picked up more gold for some reason----earrings to coordinate still on the drawing board----
IMGP0789_resize.jpg

IMGP0790_resize.jpg

This is a fun SS with keishi 18k gold beads

IMGP0823_resize.jpg

Large fw pearls and Oregon champagne sunstone with schiller

IMGP0825_resize.jpg

Large fw pearls and Oregon pink sunstone with schiller

IMGP0826_resize.jpg

One more post to come with more photos----;)

Back