Applying For Membership-----

Wow Patty I'm impressed! I like the mix of pearls and gemstones too :)

P

P

Pattye,
You are so talented. Your creations are just fabulous. I do not like coin pearls, but now that I see yours, they look so gorgeous and I like them. The pearls matched with various gemstones are so creative. Very nice work !!! My favorite is the multi-color with sunstone spacers.

If you are applying for membership...then I am a long way from getting one. ;)

Wow Pattye, they are all fantastic! I love all of them, but am so impressed with your work. Very inspiring!!!

Pattye:
How fabulous! I'm drooling all over my Mac. Where did you ever find all that Oregon Sunstone? I keep looking but it's so expensive and I can never find nice pieces to work with like you have.
I can't decide which piece I like the best. You have done such a nice job on everything. I'll just have to look at all of them over and over.
barbie

Thanks Pattye.

Those pictures are a real treat. You realize you are making sunstones famous--what a wonderful gem and you truly enhance it with your choice(s) of pearls.

Have you put any with the exotics yet?

Thanks Caitlin,

I'm glad you got to see them in person at Tucson! Yes, the Exotics look terrific with Oregon sunstone! I am just now working on some designs. My large oval Exotics have lots of shades of peach, gold, ivory, (not so much lav) in many beautiful tones, so they look terrific together!

Thanks to Others for the nice compliments! It's very encouraging!!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Well Patty, my all-time favorurite is the coral-necklace. Such vibrant colours!

I like all of your other designs too but this one is excellent, especially that it is very hard to come by coral that is not treated nowadays!

I look forward to see you first knotted strands, that goes too for Nerida!I am quite sure, once you master this art, you will enjoy the designing and finishing of your pearl jewellery even more than just beading...;)

Fabulous collection Pattye. Lovely pearls, beautiful designs.
I particularly love the coin pearl set. And I'm intigued by the Oregon sunstone - never come across it before.

You made some beautiful necklaces out of beautiful pearls. I like the way you use less expensive pearls and make them look like gems !!! It's easy to make expensive pearls look ...expensive, it's an art to make pearls taken from 6$ strand look like jewels !! Continue posting pictures of your treasures !!

Here's a design for a new enhancer--all those pearl necklaces sometimes deserve a little extra! ;) This is a bar pearl (20+mm) dripping nacre, with keishi---
IMGP0494_resize.jpg

I really like this enhancer - it is thinking outside the enhancer box - usually a single big pearl. Round of applause.

Oh, yes, Pattye,
Very, very nice indeed. The lustre ..... !!!

Very nice! I keep going back to the sunstone pctures though-- love the adularescence.

Oh my--finally had time to look at more threads. Pattye--these are wonderful! I love your combinations-- and the shapes, movement in the designs! I think the sunstones with the pearls are my favorite---but I love that enhancer!

Very, very nice! I'm totally into the enhancer thing and that was one of the only things I sold at the new farmer's market I'm working each Sat. I'm planning on doing a lot for Christmas. In tight times, flexible jewelry's a good deal!

Hi, here's my latest-- a pearl rope for my daughter in law to wear to her 20th class reunion! My intention was not to do rush custom orders, but, ;) well, things change. The red pearls are Terry's Lop Noors!

I always have concerns with mixing pearls and gems, that it won't look like cheap beads. The other gems are dark red button pearls, faceted rock crystal quartz roundels, faceted black onyx ovals, faceted garnet roundels, and corrugated sterling silver roundel spacers. It is 44 inches long. I had to restring today because one of the garnet roundels broke. :(

I thought you might like to see another variation with Terry's beautiful red Lop Noors!! The outdoor photo is more true to the actual color.

IMGP0596_resize.jpg

IMGP0597_resize.jpg

IMGP0598_resize.jpg

Hi Pattye -

Great job with the colors! I think the mix of pearls and gems in this case works really well.

I really like the color combination. personally, I think it looks substantial and expensive. :cool:

I think it looks like the yummiest, cherry, cranberry, rich, and luscious strand.

Back