A Beader Special

I know, my fingers are itching to back to the site. Even though my husband said "no more buying!"
:rolleyes:

My fingers won (with a little encouragement from Boo), I went back and added the drilled rounds. That means I'm going to be paying restocking fees to one or both of the Shepherds. I got the 60" mixed necklace with the free one on the side that I thought I might be able to do something with, but now it's going to go back. :eek: This is my first pearl Christmas, so now I know to wait... Still waiting for the PP necklaces and still hoping to find out who got the baroques!!! It's OK to 'fess up, we will only congratulate you, although I do remember in other posts some PG members talking about sneaking through windows. :cool:

Last edited:
got a bag of rounds, too...planning on making presents for my mom and friends, and then giving the rest to my jewelry-designing aunt. we do secret santa gifts amongst the adults in my family, and this year I pulled her name :)

And most importantly - Thank you Jeremy for the offer, the pearls, and for some extra fun these last 2 weeks on PG. It's a wonderful thing that you have time to think about us. We can't wait to post our creations, and maybe you'll see something that YOU want! lol.

Yes, thank you to Jeremy for looking after us :D

I plan to make tin cup necklaces, charm bracelets, pendants etc. for myself, friends and family, and to start a pearl obsession in the younger ones too :D

Nothing too difficult that cannot be made with a pair of round nose pliers :D

Great fun, and thanks again! :D

DK :)

My fingers won (with a little encouragement from Boo), I went back and added the drilled rounds. That means I'm going to be paying restocking fees to one or both of the Shepherds. I got the 60" mixed necklace with the free one on the side that I thought I might be able to do something with, but now it's going to go back. :eek: This is my first pearl Christmas, so now I know to wait... Still waiting for the PP necklaces and still hoping to find out who got the baroques!!! It's OK to 'fess up, we will only congratulate you, although I do remember in other posts some PG members talking about sneaking through windows. :cool:

We don't have restocking fees...:confused:

The baroques sold thrice, all within the first 5 minutes. I knew they would go fast. But I am putting something "special" together for the 2nd and 3rd place.

Dk

Dk

DK,

Stop giving me ideas to use the round ones. :D

I've been trying to resist ordering a bag.

DK,

Stop giving me ideas to use the round ones. :D

I've been trying to resist ordering a bag.

Go on, you know you want to :D

How about interchangeable drops on hoops? :D

DK :D

$180 was the original price on the rounds. I don't think it went up any, ? I ordered the first day, I thought.

The rounds have always been listed as drilled right from the start for 180 USD as far as I can remember :)

DK :)

We don't have restocking fees...:confused:

The baroques sold thrice, all within the first 5 minutes. I knew they would go fast. But I am putting something "special" together for the 2nd and 3rd place.

It's not you. (the restocking).

Stop giving me ideas to use the round ones.

I've been trying to resist ordering a bag. (Hanaleimom)

I haven't ordered from this sale, as I buy directly in China - BUT - I think this is the best promotion I have seen Jeremy do. I love lots of his pieces, but this offer is fantastic value and a real chance to purchase at the sort of prices that you usually only get at shows. Those bags of rounds are just great value - Hanaleimom, if you are still procrastinating, and there are still some left, get them now...

round pearls

round pearls

All right, all right! I gave in. I bought it. :)

I see pictures of tin cups: short and long ones, earrings, bracelets, etc.

You guys are killing me on those;). I am going to have to start breaking strands to make more. I just made another half-dozen today and spent about two hours picking pearls out of the loose drawers. I think I am going to make it unavailable now, at least until I get caught up.

Ha !! I am glad - I am sure neither of you will regret it! Seriously, this is a nice thing for Jeremy to do.

Those bags of rounds are just great value - QUOTE]

I can say it now that I've taken it off. You are right. It came out to $900 per kilo - way under original cost considering about half came from loose material. But we just had so many taking up space. You know, every time you sell a 16-inch strand or a 15-inch...you have extra pearls.

beader special

beader special

DK and Nerida,

Thanks for the encouragement!

Because I don't make them to sell, I have no tax ID, which is required here to go to the wholesale section of gem shows. The retail section has horrible pearls; and prices are too expensive for the quality, if you know what I mean.

Back