Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Haha, I think we are all self-conscious when we post our shots, but remember, folks here are really going for your pearls, the rest is accessory :)

I like the Miki earrings and I am surprised they're only 6.5mm! They looked bigger to me, until of course you put them next to those nice, fat juicy drops!

Too funny, BWeaves :) Your akoyas (and you) look lovely ... the ruby heart earrings are so elegant!

Mikimoto has a South Sea version of the huggie earring, but it's huge. I wish they had something between the 6.5 mm akoyas and the 11 mm SS version, because the SS version just looks too big to me. I would have loved this earring in an 8mm size.

And I'd really love to come to the Ruckus next year. How does it work? How much does it cost? Where do you stay?

Dog collar and Kojima teardrops. I feel like a princess today.

Dog collar and Kojima teardrops

Dog collar

Hum, haircut tomorrow.

I took the photo with my phone so it was fairly easy, but it did take a couple of tries to find the right position to hold the phone. To be able to instantly see the results helped a lot.

Beautiful tornado, ckrickett!
And here's my new Shell Fiji pendant, with a blister pearl.
FullSizeRender-3.jpg
FullSizeRender-4.jpg
FullSizeRender-2.jpg

It's Halloweeneen (sic) and I wanted to be comfortable at work, so I came as an episode of Doctor Who. In particular, the one with Van Gogh's Starry Night painting with the exploding TARDIS. I have a TARDIS pin that I pinned to my Starry Night blouse. Lazy costume, but I had to work in it all day.

Also, my Kojima blue grey drops threaded on my white and yellow gold cable necklaces. I thought I'd give my earlobes a break.

IMG_0123.jpg
IMG_0130.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a computer programmer, so I work with nerds. I didn't have to spend the entire day explaining the blouse and pin. My co-irkers either got it or they were completely clueless. I've been watching Doctor Who since 1964 (when I moved to England) so I'm kind of committed (or should be). I've seen episodes that don't even exist anymore. And I finally got caught up on the year I missed (1963) on DVD.

Back