Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very pretty, enkeli! How about a neck shot and ear shot?

Comment

• Gorgeous pearls. Please do post neck/ear shots when you are feeling up to it!
      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Stunning. I'd love to see neck and ear shots, too.

Comment

• I ran my errands today wearing my baroque akoya necklace and SSP dangles, both from PP.

I find these go really well together, size wise and color wise. The earrings photo came out a bit fuzzy, but you get the idea.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Those are gorgeous, enkeli! Great choices. I really love the first pair of earrings.

PD you're a very elegant errand runner The earrings and necklace really do go together beautifully.
            Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• enkeli, please post ear and neck shots!
              PD, I'm admiring your earrings and necklace!

Comment

• Enkeli, beautiful colourful pearls!

PD, your SSP and akoya are so dreamy! Gorgeous!

Comment

• Gorgeous. I'm still kicking myself that I never bought any white baroque akoyas.

Comment

• Purr, your Mom's ring is OMG drop dead gorgeous! I love the contrast with the dark metal. ..and that little h ring is beautiful. I just love her style & creativity ..but like JP, I find it hard to wear rings too: I'm just too rough on them.

Battah, that is an awesome set of stackers, just luster!

Red, the souflles are beautiful. I love the optical illusion re: the weight!

Enkeli, the color in those edisons are amazing, aren't they! I picked up a strand this summer (photos to follow), but plz psot necks shots when you are able to!

PD, love your classic white strand akoya & SSP look; dangle earrings are my favorites!

BW, all I can say, is there's still time!

Comment

• Enkeli, your edisons are beautiful. I love the colors.

Pearl Dreams, your akoya strand and SSP are lovely!

I wore my Tahitian multi strand today. The picture seems to have them looking bigger than reality. They are 8 to 10mm.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4550.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	379575

Comment

• Thank you ladies!

Annie, very nice colors against that top! I also think 8-10mm is an easily wearable size. You are going to get so much use out of that strand!

Comment

• Annie - lovely strand, very pretty pearls !

PD - You obviously dress a lot better than I do when running errands !! That strand is beautiful !

Enkeli - Pretty pearls - the earrings are really nice - excellent lustre and a nice fine surface. Were they from PP ?
                          https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                          https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• All so pretty. Well done all on the holiday loot!

Comment

• I've run out of ways to say, "Gorgeous." I love everybody's pearls.

Comment

• Happy holidays, pearl peeps. My snowwoman is happy to show you her pearl necklace, she's ready for the parties. I hope picture is not sideways... Click image for larger version

Name:	_20171210_141715.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	379587
                                Last edited by Pareltje; 12-10-2017, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X