• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
My bracelet arrived yesterday! This is the Fiji bracelet I arranged during my visit to the PP vault. I love it! I miscalculated because I just estimated the length and I made it too long. Better than too short, though. I’ll have to decide on a of couple pearls to remove and rearrange it.

F004CB67-3F35-4BFC-8C7D-E5313E4226C6.jpg

Katbran

jeg that setting with the bears and High Tea ... absolutely wonderful ! A truly magical photo!! And your FiJi bracelet - what gorgeous pearls !! Love the colour bands !

Red - I love your station necklace and your outfit colour combo. That ring ... what a fabulous colour.

86C - your baroque Akoya are beautiful ! They just glow - I'm sure you love them !

BWeaves = wonderful pearls !

Charlotta

Gorgeous pearls as always, Bweaves. And I love your new mismatched studs that I saw on another tread.
Beautiful colors on the bracelet Jeg.

Gemandpearlover

Jeg I love your tea party pearl pics and all your pearls. BWeaves you have such incredible looks- so fashionable.

I am taking the dogs on a long walk wearing an inexpensive strand of freshwater pearls that I strung yesterday. I added a Koi pond pewter accent piece and a gold ball clasp.
IMG_0464.jpg

86Corvettegirl

Jeg, you Fiji bracelet looks so luscious. You & Red have now caused me to add Fiji bracelets to my never ending list!!!

Thank you, Katbran. I really do love the necklace! It's perfect!

Gemandpearlover, your necklace turned out wonderful & I love the koi pond accent!!

86Corvettegirl

Headed to the nail salon to get my nails done for the wedding tomorrow. Just a cashmere sweater with leggings since the rain has not set in so I'm wearing my blue baroque Akoya & white souffle tin cup doubled, matching earrings, & blue Akoya rope.

Attachments

• 20190215_144635.jpg
    20190215_144635.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 0

Bcm21mk

86C - love your "ho hum just going to get a manicure" pearls. Your earrings and tin cup are lovely with the blue akoya/souffle combo. The rope is a beautiful complement. I hope you post a pic tomorrow of the pearls you'll be wearing to the wedding. I love your baroque akoyas!!

Parrot Lady

jeg, love love the colors in your bracelet.
Gemandpearllover, nice job. That koi pond piece just makes the necklace!
86CG, that's a great look for a grey Georgia day!

Bcm21mk

My bracelet arrived yesterday! This is the Fiji bracelet I arranged during my visit to the PP vault. I love it! I miscalculated because I just estimated the length and I made it too long. Better than too short, though. I’ll have to decide on a of couple pearls to remove and rearrange it.

View attachment 65505

Jeg the colors on your Fiji pearls are so vibrant and colorful. A wonderful addition to your fantastic collection.

86Corvettegirl

86C - love your "ho hum just going to get a manicure" pearls. Your earrings and tin cup are lovely with the blue akoya/souffle combo. The rope is a beautiful complement. I hope you post a pic tomorrow of the pearls you'll be wearing to the wedding. I love your baroque akoyas!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Any excuse to wear pearls!!! The tin cup & matching earrings are from SakuaPearlsAndGems &is about 42" long if I remember correctly. The blue akoya rope is from OceanRhyme. Both are sellers on Etsy.

I will be posting the pearls I wear to the wedding!

CathyKeshi

Jeg your bracelet turned out incredible ... the colors are stunning ... have fun rearranging ... leftover pearls = earrings maybe? I wanted to ask about the Tea Party food :)

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you, Katbran, Charlotta, Gemandpearlover, 86C, Bcm21mk, ParrotLady and Cathy!

Gemandpearlover, what a fun look for your walk. Can you believe I have a dog who hates to walk?! She’s a skinny little thing, too. Go figure.

86C, love those subtle colors combined. I bet the people at the nail salon loved your look, too!

Cathy, I haven’t decided which pearls to take out yet. I might try one of the big ones in the center and use it for a pendant charm. Or two of the smaller ones. I had lots of finger food for the tea. I’m having another tea party next week with a different group, so I will try to remember food pictures. My friends like to use the tea cups, but I also make lattes because most of us are into lattes rather than tea.

CathyKeshi

Sounds like so much fun, Jeg! My mother-in-law collected tea cups, so we always used those for coffee after dinner, setting the table with them. We all have some of hers spread throughout the family. Have fun!

86Corvettegirl

Getting ready to head to the wedding. Keeping it simple. Embroidered silk tunic with my new baroque Akoya necklace & WSS diamond earrings. Also wearing one of my WSS diamond rings.

Attachments

• 20190216_141522.jpg
    20190216_141522.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 0

Bcm21mk

You look elegant 86C!! Your baroque akoyas are beautiful as are those WSS earrings. Dance the night away and have a wonderful time at the wedding.