• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Red

Thank you, Cathy. Glad you got the other pipi strand.

Today I'm wearing my Sea of Cortez triple pendant set in palladium and diamonds by Stephen Vincent Design. The top is OSKA shirt Turea in Flint, another color that works great with both these pearls and my coloring. Sweater is OSKA Jacket Taril in violet.

20190219_170054.jpg

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Red and Cathy, you are so lucky to have those special pipi pearls! Loving those OSKA colors, Red, and that SOC pendant- !!!

Wearing one of the golden SS harvest ropes from PP, Ruckus 2017, with a station chain made of Biwa pearls and a Myanmar golden SS pendant hanging from it.
AC982641-A566-414D-B3D0-F38E2BA8DF68.jpg

2thdktr

Stunning, Red. The pipis are beautiful and your Tahitian pendant is stunning. Clothes and colors are so pleasing to the eye.

Jeg, your collection and style are amazing. Never got to tell you the tea party was amazing.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you CricketBug, Charlotta, BWeaves, Happy Huku, 86C, and 2thdktr!

I rearranged my Fiji bracelet. I had to wait because I was out of a few supplies, but Pattye is so speedy about shipping when you order from her that I didn’t have to wait very long! This was the bracelet I worked on during my visit to the PP vault last month. I removed one of the biggest pearls and rearranged a few pearls to rebalance the colors. Now it fits just right!

7C8803F5-3DF1-4C67-8781-34FD4ACBC5BE.jpg

Wearing a long strand of Fiji pearls doubled. The pearls are from Cees, and I randomly arranged them into a long strand. I have a Kamoka pendant on underneath.
AD268602-F87D-460C-A45A-556B7C18E714.jpg

F78CFFF4-7256-4D45-97FE-CB71169F9F26.jpg

5C3787C5-6F1E-4FF6-A04D-82EDDEE73855.jpg

Red

Ha, jeg, that was my choice for Fiji bracelet pearl removal. It is most solo pendant worthy. Love your pearls and your styling.

I'm happy to share photos of the pipis. The colors are so amazing.

We just got another 9 inches of snow today, and have shattered the record for most snowfall in February. It's still coming down.

BWeaves

We just got another 9 inches of snow today, and have shattered the record for most snowfall in February. It's still coming down.

I can't imagine. It was 85F here today. Hottest February on record.

JEG: Your Fiji's are stunning.

Yesterday I wore my Kasumi pendant from Kojima with my new B&W Tahitian studs from Kamoka. Well, these are more Green and Lavender.

Soft Lavender side:

fullsizeoutput_b38.jpg

Shiny intense peacock green side:

fullsizeoutput_b39.jpg

Today I wore my littleh pendant on the littleh emerald tin-cup. Metallic drops from PoJ on my Mom's diamond hoops. I still can't believe that I own this pendant.

fullsizeoutput_b3b.jpg

Last edited:

86Corvettegirl

Jeg, your bracelet is perfect! And you pearls frem Cees is spectacular!! Cees has wonderful peats. I'm planning on getting another strand of Fiji & another strand of T's. I love his pearls!!!!

BWeaves

I know I shouldn't complain about the weather here, but if it's this hot during the coldest month, then summer is going to be insanely hot.

86Corvettegirl

Met hubby for dinner & wore my multi color Tahitians from Cees paired with a Tahitian strand I've had for over 15 yrs & my Tahitian drop earrings.

Attachments

• 20190220_193012.jpg
    20190220_193012.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 0