Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today, I thought "Why not post?" Nothing special, just enjoyable pearls Well, yeah, they're special to me!
    First, my PP 6.5-7mmAAA Lavender CFW, twisted,
    with no-name 6-6.5 lavender CFW, from back in the good old 90s, also twisted,
    with opal and cz ring, also from back in the day.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lisa c; 03-18-2015, 05:05 AM. Reason: Forgot key words

Comment

• And PP 6.75mm lavender earrings with gold-flare earring jacket with early 13+mm bead-nucleated CFW from Roberto Lay (a Late Night on Ebay, Never Meaning to Spend moment) dangling from behind the earlobe. With a nice tight clutch, I'm not worried and it really works to balance earlobe sag! The dangle needs a couple-more links for more swinging drama, and probably a bead cap.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by lisa c; 03-17-2015, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Beautiful lavenders, lisa c!! They look perfect on you and I love that large drop from the earring jacket!

Comment

• Lisa C, that's a beautiful earring look! Pkinnew, what a ray of sunshine
          Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thank you, kind souls!

Pkin - an early hint of Spring is much appreciated

Comment

• Lisa C, I went for a walk this afternoon, and found a big patch of snowdrops in my yard ... they look like white drop pearls
              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Enjoying everyone's pearls!

pkinnew -- your goldens are just lovely with that top.

lisa c -- I love your earrings! Thanks for sharing the photo.

Comment

• Snowdrops! Yea, time to check out my yard too, then. My lilacs have rosy buds.

BAS, thank you, that's quite a compliment given your gorgeous collection

The early 'edisons' are difficult to photograph. IRL they're quite rainbow colored, but the color is dependent on the angle of view, not in strips like I suppose Tahitians look IRL. Maybe that's why the photographs look so mauve.
                  Last edited by lisa c; 03-18-2015, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Today I'm wearing white metallic "petal" keshi pearls with my standby natural Hanadama studs. These keshis are amazing!

Click image for larger version

Name:	022.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	359227Click image for larger version

Name:	028.jpg
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	359228Click image for larger version

Name:	031.jpg
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	359229Click image for larger version

Name:	009.jpg
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	359230

Comment

• So many lovely pearls, I need to check more often as they otherwise pile up quickly :-)

Lisa c I love those strands as bracelets on you. The earrings look very elegant, too.

Pkinnew I love how you match your clothes and pearls -- I'm starting to covet whole outfits, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tucs View Post
                        Pkinnew I love how you match your clothes and pearls -- I'm starting to covet whole outfits, haha.
                        Thanks, tucs and --- I Know! I saw all the lovely cotton turtlenecks and thought "wow, mine are looking pretty shabby"; see the eilet and think "I want those" and the linens!!! The list goes on and on, doesn't it?!?!

Comment

• HELLO Keshis! Oh, Hi Pkinnew ...
                          Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
                            HELLO Keshis! Oh, Hi Pkinnew ...
                            Agree with the above! I was so tempted by that necklace -- it looks terrific on you!

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
                              HELLO Keshis! Oh, Hi Pkinnew ...
                              lol !!! Hi back!!

Comment

• I love the flirty floaty look to the Keshi necklace ! Like a bunch of little butterflies !

And Lisa...POST MORE!
                                https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                                https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Working...
                                X