Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Sea Urchin -- they are absolutely lovely!!! Wear them in good health.

(Posting on the forum does point out things we don't normally see or notice. Maybe that's a good thing?)

Thanks, BAS! All I've heard about the white metallic pearls is true. They're so shiny they don't look real!

And oh yes those photos do show the scary truth, lol. I've noticed many things about my person and my house from photos that I completely missed in real life. It is useful, too. I'm sure I'll be buying makeup that matches sometime this week. :)

Sea Urchin they are beautiful! They look lovely on you. I ordered the standard metallic drops - kicking myself for not requesting the new settings now!

They're very pretty, Sea urchin! Are you happy with your choice of gold colour? Also, they look BIG. Next time I order earrings I'll order drops!

These are fantastic! Your foundation doesn't look bad, maybe you purchased it when you had a bit more color from the sun? I find that different seasons call for different foundation colors and types. I cannot wear mineral based foundations in the cold months, nor can I wear liquids during the hot summer months. And I tend to cycle through brands. I'm on a MAC kick these days, but who knows...maybe Bobbie Brown will win my heart with something new. And if all else fails, I turn to Chanel...in the hopes it will turn me into Catherine Deneuve, circa 1974.

Sea Urchin, those earrings look wonderful on you! Love the findings!!!

Tahitian/akoya ombre set today -- so playful and cheery:

neck shot.jpg
ear shot 1 5-5-15.jpg
ear shot 2 5-5-15.jpg

BAS, every time I see that strand I'm reminded that I really need one, too!

Hey, I have a joke fer yas. Wouldn't it be funny if someone said, "I have enough pearls?" Hahahahaa!

Back