• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Rebecka

BAS, your jackets are beautiful! And the torsade is gorgeous. I love your pearl collection.

Tucs

OK, I fixed the photo orientation; sorry about that. I cannot edit the attachment in the original post so I just leave it here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 0

Tucs

BAS, your double keshi strand is very pretty. I like my single one, but I find if I wear it with certain colours/outfits it looks a bit dull. I do like how it looks with this top, though.

ckrickett your BBAs are lovely!

funky_pearl

love the pearls bas, tucs and crickett! today is a layering kinda day. i'm wearing keshi earrings, pp tahitian choker, vintage wing pearl necklace and a little keshi pendant from the seller lusterwear on etsy. :)
3vAU5FPl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:

BAS

funky_pearl -- that is a particularly lovely layered look!

Today -- PP keshi/Tahitian rope paired with PP Bauhaus earrings:

ear shot 1 4-30-15.jpg

ear shot 2 4-30-15.jpg

keshi-Tahitian rope overview.jpg

Rebecka

ckrickett, ooh they are lovely! Your neck must have loved you for adorning it with these lovely ripples!

BAS

ckrickett -- those ripples are just lovely!!! Wear in health!

Sea Urchin

Ooh, love the multi ripples!

Pearls of Joy has a whopper ripple necklace up now, 13-16mm, I think, and at a good price.

Also, of course I love those Tahitian/keshis and Bauhaus earrings. I can't imagine where you work and live that nobody mentions your pearls. I am pretty sure they are simply too pea green to speak! :)