This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, GemGeek, Sea Urchin, and BAS!

Bailey, I love those ringed stretch bracelets. I bought two silver ones from PP this past summer and I get a lot of wear out of them. The dark one pictured above has great luster.

Comment

• Wow! ..some really stunning posts lately! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• BAS, that RING!!! Love.

Comment

• These are copper ripples I bought during the 2013 PP BF sale. They're featured in the sale announcement on the Blog.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Black-Friday-Announcement.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	358720

Name:	PPcopper.jpg
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	358721

Name:	PPcopper1.jpg
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	358722

Name:	PPcoppersun.jpg
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	358723

Comment

• baby nurse -- I love that you added the original advertisement to your post! What clasp did it come with?

Comment

• Gorgeous pearls baby nurse!
              Bailey, love those bracelets...I may need several!
              http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
              Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• BAS, I am a set girl, but I love your mix!
                Baby Nurse, I know how hard it can be to catch the beauty of those pearls in a photo and you did an outstanding job. The colors in the second photo are meltingly lovely.

Comment

• Thank you so much, BAS, Jersey Pearl, and GemGeek !

BAS, the strand came with a white gold ball clasp, the shiny kind.

Comment

• Baby nurse, it does have great luster. I love the silver kind too. One is good and two is even better.
                    Jersey Pearl, four or five for me would be perfect. It's my first purchase from PP so I thought i'll start with one.

Comment

• Thank you for sharing these lovely photos, everyone looks wonderful and elegant in their pearls.

Comment

• I really like this Tahitian pendant on iolite beads. I purchased it from Sarah at Kojima Pearls about 2 years ago. I think the little cap may be vermeil gold and it's held up very well-- as golden as the day I bought it!

Name:	TahitianKojima3.jpg
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	358724

Name:	KojimaTahitianpend1.jpg
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	358725

Name:	KojimaTahitianpend2.jpg
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	358726

Comment

• Ooh, pretty pretty...Sarah always showcases such lovely combinations!

Comment

• Oh My! Look at that color pop!

Comment

• The luster! I see you in the final shot. That is a lovely pendant.

Comment

• I love seeing all these pearls - keep 'em coming!

BAS - Your white grouping is divine and that triple is sooo classy and elegant!

Bailey1856 - Your stretch is beautiful! I love the colors and the rings. I have a few from PP (purchased a few years ago) - Tahitian and white SS. I must find them and get them out and about!

baby nurse - Your Tahitan on iolite really pops and those ripples - stunning!

Comment

Working...
                                X