WE WON! Who wants to go to Fiji? :)

Ha ha ha - I received my drawing tickets in the mail today!! Don't know why it took so long, but I'm assuming they new who had the numbers!!! I guess this will actually be my first drawing for the trip!!

I just received my actual tickets as well. It was kinda weird to get them and know that they are not winners.

Yes, I just got my 3 as well- postmarked December 15th even though they were supposedly mailed 10 days previously. Personally I don't think that's a very good way to handle raffle tickets- mailing them after the drawing...:confused:

I haven't received any of the tickets yet either, lol. But I was told the winning ticket was number 2644. The official announcement hasn't been made yet, but it probably will in the next day or two.

Don't worry, the next drawing is going to happen on 12/28 and that video will be uploaded right away! ;)

Last edited:
I haven't received any of the tickets yet either, lol. But I was told the winning ticket was number 2644. The official announcement hasn't been made yet, but it probably will in the next day or two.

Don't worry, the next drawing is going to happen on 12/28 and that video will be uploaded right away! ;)

It will be exciting, Jeremy!!
And I wasn't trying to say anything negative or that I found the drawing "shady" - I just found it a bit odd on the part of CPAA that I got notification of their mailing me the tickets 10 days before they mailed them. In addition I had emailed them the week prior to the drawing and was told they had definitely been sent- and then I receive them in the mail postmarked on December 15th. Last year my tickets came shortly after I purchased them and well before the date of the drawing-this year they don't seem like they were well organized at all since I wasn't the only one that didn't receive my tickets.

They aren't always the most organized. I emailed Bo after someone posted here about not receiving their tickets yet and he said they were five days behind. From what I understand, Bo was the only filling out all the ticket stubs personally. He didn't do that for the 1000 tickets though. All the PG tix were the blanks!

I received my tixs about a week from ordering but it was way before Jeremy posted about it on this forum and the pearl guide rush began.

so curious who will be going, I want to go with ................... let me see, hahahaha

I did finally receive my ticket a day or two after the drawing. But I had gotten an e-mail from Bo saying they would contact the winner, so not to worry. I'm hanging onto the ticket in case I need to prove during the second drawing that I did spring for a ticket for the first drawing. I'm sure that's not required, but just in case.

How will the second drawing be? From the tickets in the hands of Jeremy? Will they be allocated then?

How will the second drawing be? From the tickets in the hands of Jeremy? Will they be allocated then?

I haven't totally sorted it out yet, but I am leaning toward just putting everybody onto a numbered list in the order of this thread. I haven't counted yet, but I am guessing we are going to have somewhere between 40-50 people. Then we can just put 1-50 into the hat, pull a number and find the corresponding name on the list. I am going to have Amir from our operations team pull the number since Blaire's name is going to be on that list.

It would be really fun to do it live, but we might just film it all with a cell phone since almost everyone will be off on Monday after Christmas, including Katja (our photographer).

Btw, there will also be a pretty cool announcement at the same time. This whole CPAA raffle gave me an idea this week that I think people here are going to love!!! :)

This is going to be fun!

I haven't totally sorted it out yet, but I am leaning toward just putting everybody onto a numbered list in the order of this thread. I haven't counted yet, but I am guessing we are going to have somewhere between 40-50 people. Then we can just put 1-50 into the hat, pull a number and find the corresponding name on the list. I am going to have Amir from our operations team pull the number since Blaire's name is going to be on that list.

It would be really fun to do it live, but we might just film it all with a cell phone since almost everyone will be off on Monday after Christmas, including Katja (our photographer).

Btw, there will also be a pretty cool announcement at the same time. This whole CPAA raffle gave me an idea this week that I think people here are going to love!!! :)

This is going to be fun!

You are a real tease...any hints on the cool announcement?

Back