Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you Pattye! If almost all of us visited theatre only one's a year ... must be another way to be with pearls...
Narcissa! I decided to be with pearls every minute of my life near river, when I sleep when I go to gather mushrooms. Life's too short to live it without pearls! Even one day!

funky pearl ! I love necklace! Its universal style! Beautiful on you!

Funky pearl, gorgeous! What kind of buttons are they?

HG Ripples and Souffles!

HG Ripples and Souffles!

Sticking with the big pearl look this week I'm wearing my HG ripples and fancy colored souffle earrings. Metallic color here we come!
004.jpg
011.jpg
023.jpg
025.jpg
031.jpg
Pearl Paradise metallic souffle pearl earring
036.jpg

I have these similar edison pair...still waiting for the jeweler to finish it though :( ..I asked him to create a handmade cap and shepherds hook in rose gold..

20140915_173837.jpg

I have to share this picture of my tin cup (pink peach metallic pearls on rose gold chain) that I wore yesterday ...got a guy to weave around 5 people to try to start a conversation with me while waiting for the train into the city ....I think it's the pearls...lol

Metallic pearl tin cup

Nu025Jsl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

my new button earrings that came yesterday afternoon from PP. it's my first set of button pearls and i really like how they sit against my earlobes!
FunkyPearl - those earrings look really nice... I agree that in the larger sizes the buttons would certainly sit a bit better on the earlobe. An the Tin Cup looks great !

Pkinnew - those colours...fabulous! The necklace looks wonderful on you!!

MelT - I love the Rose Gold chain ! (At least my monitor is making it look like Rose Gold ) Such a lovely necklace...I don't think it was the pearls that caught his eye .... lol

I'm going to a fancy birthday party tonight. A great opportunity to wear my PP Ruckus WSS strand. Since I don't have WSS earrings (yet), I paired the necklace with my brand new PP Bauhaus earrings! When I saw them on sale for 40% off, I eventually caved. The finishing touch will be my "Mikeyy's suitcase" GSS ring:

Large White South Sea strand from Pearl Paradise
Close up of Pearl Paradise white South Sea necklace
South Sea dangle earrings also Pearl Paradise

What a great idea to pair those earrings with your stunning WSS necklace, BAS! Lovely :)

Oh, hello to those pretty earrings, and that white SS necklace is glorious. Have a wonderful time at the party tonight!

All right, then! Fully dressed - Off you go, have fun!

I used to post my "Pearls in Action" on PS-- in an effort to increase eye candy on PG, I'm going to post them here ; )

These are my blue baroque akoya, 8.5-9mm, purchased from PP this past summer.

Pearl Paradise blue baroque akoya
Natural color blue akoya from Pearl Paradise

Back