• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Amanda

I'm going to have a wild guess here - "poofy" doesn't have quite the same connotations in the USA as it does in England.....

You wouldn't, I imagine, call it a homo pearl.......? Or a gay pearl...........?

KarinK

The more the better :D I like the oppulent layered look and the dangles in front. Bring on the pearls!

- Karin

BAS

At first I liked the dangles in the back better, but looking again I like both ways! It's funny how layering works so well on some people, and not on others. I am in the "not on others" category, myself. Enjoy (and I know you do!).

bertrande

Hello, I'm new to the forum and also a new fan of pearls! A neck shot of the 18" 8.5mm - 9mm natural unbleached hanadama necklace that I bought from PP in December. Thanks for allowing me to share!

image.jpg

cyndayco

While great SSPs and Tahitians are still much on my mind, I often indulge in inexpensive necklaces. I wear them a few times to get a feel of their true character; then I have them restrung or reset with other pieces and loose gems that I already own. Here are dyed freshwater circles that I paired with my opal and diamond enhancer.

IMG_1461.jpg

GemGeek

Pearlista
Pretty freshwaters! And those natural white hanadamas look like they have lights inside. I want to turn you around, bertrande! :)

bertrande

Thank you all for your kind words. GemGeek, yes, I have no idea how that photo turn up that way!! :)

Amanda

That looks gorgeous - don't go bashing anyone over the head, though!

pkinnew

Marianne - Now that is a pearl bracelet! Maybe get another rope and then you would be THE pearl queen at the gym!!!

juliebeth

bertrande, those hanadamas are amazing! perfect on you, as well! and i love your dolled-up freshwaters. :)

Marianne - OH to have a rope long enough for that much wrist coverage! just STUNNING! (pkinnew - snicker! :))

newberry

Marianne great wrist weight a good way to build muscle ;) lovely pearls BTY

cyndayco

I've had a stressful month at work, and I resorted to pearl therapy to get through most of it. Since I'm almost always online and only 20 minutes from a small pearl market, this inevitably results in a burgeoning stash of strings. In other words, I've become addicted!

To keep me from coveting the next pearl I see, I resolved to have my strands in full display, everyday. It's a reminder that I already have this in that color, or that in this shape. Or simply that I have too much of the cheap stuff, and I need to give my next purchase a lot of thought.

So I humbly submit, my new "pearls in action".

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

I may not get to wear most of my pearls regularly, but at least, they make good wallpaper.

Last edited: