• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks so much Katbran!

Both of your strands are beautiful, Charlotta! The colors and luster of your mismatched pair look wonderful!

This time, I took pictures of one of the flower stalls at the Saturday Market.
658D5DAF-8681-4D9B-8B22-578CAA60A420.jpg

F7D0A49F-9BE6-4F6F-94EE-383AFC5D8644.jpg

I went with a softer pastel bouquet for this week-
CDA5B9D3-FA84-4F49-8375-ED008BCA8979.jpg

Another new pair of earrings! They are golden freshwater pearls with a kiss of apricot from Katbran. I paired them with several tiny pearls. Two strands of Akoya round and Akoya keshi, a station chain of Myanmar keshi, and a station chain of Biwa pearls.
B38F3A10-1CE5-45E7-94C4-55D63828FA8A.jpg

59379776-15E6-44C6-81E6-A0E3D1DEFC35.jpg

B49A04B7-89C6-4AF2-B626-5AF493EFB8E5.jpeg

CathyKeshi

What a lovely Sunday outfit, Jeg! Okay, I'm crazy for those Myannmar keshi :) The new earrings look luscious with those pearls. And ... the FLOWERS.

86Corvettegirl

Charlotta, your blue T's & WSS strands are so beautiful. Your WSS is especially lovely!!

Jeg, you look great!! Love the new earrings & I so love the Myramar keshi necklace!! Looks fantastic with your new earrings. And those flowers....Oh My!!! So beautiful! I love fresh flowers but we don't really have a place to get flowers like that without paying florist prices!

86Corvettegirl

Wore my new WSS enhancer pendant from David Norman on my PP Akoya strand this weekend to my Mom's. The enhancer bails do not fit well, on large strands as I wish they would. My Mom really likes it & had to try it on. Teamed it with WSS & diamond earrings, new WSS bracelet & WSS Autore ring.

Attachments

• WWS pendant on Akoya strand.jpg
    WWS pendant on Akoya strand.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 0
  • WSS bracelet with Autore WSS ring.jpg
    WSS bracelet with Autore WSS ring.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
  • WSS pendant in rose gold.jpg
    WSS pendant in rose gold.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 0

Charlotta

Beautiful enhancer 86Corvettegirl. Mostly my enhancers don't sit nicely on my bigger strands either, but they are great on smaller pearl strands. It's a lovely combination non the less, beautiful pearls. The akoyastrand is gorgeous.

CricketBug

Love the look, 86C!

Interesting to know that the enhancers often don't sit/fit well with larger pearl strands. Charlotta and 86C, what causes them to not sit well, is it the width of the bail(s)?

86Corvettegirl

Thanks Charlotta, CricketBug, & KMFDallas. The pearl for the enhancer is Paspaley & almost 16mm. I does work better on smaller pearls.
CricketBug, I think it's a combination of bail size & how tight the strand is knotted. There just isn't enough room for the bail between tightly strung large pearls. I have 2 strands of creamy white Akoya that are 7-7.5mm & the enhancer fits on them. I'm thinking about getting a rose gold omega or wire necklace to wear it on as well.

CathyKeshi

86Corvettegirl, that's a beautiful pearl statement ... my heart belongs to that gorgeous WSS bracelet ... WOW!

86Corvettegirl

Thank you, Lilpearl & CathyKeshi. As for the bracelet, I wish I had bought 2 of them when I had the chance. I'm going to be experimenting with the pendant & different strands for different looks. Enhancer pendants are so versatile.

Charlotta

Cricketbug, I think that the enhancer don't sit nicely on bigger strands because there isn't any room for it to move, it also sits between two pearls (not around it as it does on a smaller strand) and that does not leave a lot of room for it. A smaller bail might work but would be less sturdy.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Oh the Wandering Pearls look beautiful with your gorgeous little pearls !! They are in good company that's for sure !

The flower stall... so pretty !! Like 86Corvette - there aren't any flower deals to be had here ! :(

Yes! The Wandering Pearls had a great time zigzagging across the countryside thanks to USPS! It was worth the wait, though. They are beautiful!

This time of year, there are markets everywhere and almost every day of the week. Full of local produce, foods, products, and always lots and lots of flowers. The dahlias are just starting to appear.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
86C, your SS and Akoya pearls look so wonderful all together! A feast for the eyes for your mom. I especially love the bracelet!

2thdktr

86C, the pearls are beautiful-- love the enhancer. I love diamonds with pearls.

jeg- I am jealous of the gorgeous flowers. No way could I get those for that price. Anyway, I stopped buying or cutting my own flowers, as one of my cats thinks they are very tasty!