Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Beautiful enhancer 86Corvettegirl. Mostly my enhancers don't sit nicely on my bigger strands either, but they are great on smaller pearl strands. It's a lovely combination non the less, beautiful pearls. The akoyastrand is gorgeous.

Love the look, 86C!

Interesting to know that the enhancers often don't sit/fit well with larger pearl strands. Charlotta and 86C, what causes them to not sit well, is it the width of the bail(s)?

Thanks Charlotta, CricketBug, & KMFDallas. The pearl for the enhancer is Paspaley & almost 16mm. I does work better on smaller pearls.
CricketBug, I think it's a combination of bail size & how tight the strand is knotted. There just isn't enough room for the bail between tightly strung large pearls. I have 2 strands of creamy white Akoya that are 7-7.5mm & the enhancer fits on them. I'm thinking about getting a rose gold omega or wire necklace to wear it on as well.

86Corvettegirl, that's a beautiful pearl statement ... my heart belongs to that gorgeous WSS bracelet ... WOW!

Thank you, Lilpearl & CathyKeshi. As for the bracelet, I wish I had bought 2 of them when I had the chance. I'm going to be experimenting with the pendant & different strands for different looks. Enhancer pendants are so versatile.

Cricketbug, I think that the enhancer don't sit nicely on bigger strands because there isn't any room for it to move, it also sits between two pearls (not around it as it does on a smaller strand) and that does not leave a lot of room for it. A smaller bail might work but would be less sturdy.

Oh the Wandering Pearls look beautiful with your gorgeous little pearls !! They are in good company that's for sure !

The flower stall... so pretty !! Like 86Corvette - there aren't any flower deals to be had here ! :(

Yes! The Wandering Pearls had a great time zigzagging across the countryside thanks to USPS! It was worth the wait, though. They are beautiful!

This time of year, there are markets everywhere and almost every day of the week. Full of local produce, foods, products, and always lots and lots of flowers. The dahlias are just starting to appear.

86C, your SS and Akoya pearls look so wonderful all together! A feast for the eyes for your mom. I especially love the bracelet!

86C, the pearls are beautiful-- love the enhancer. I love diamonds with pearls.

jeg- I am jealous of the gorgeous flowers. No way could I get those for that price. Anyway, I stopped buying or cutting my own flowers, as one of my cats thinks they are very tasty!

Thanks, Jeg & 2thdkr! I love the bracelet, too. Wish I had gotten 2, tho. I'm in love with the pendant & how it looks with the large mm Akoya necklace but it doesn't clasp tight because the pearls are so large. I'll be wearing it on smaller pearl strands from now on because it actually came off once at Mom's.

I love the bail on your big WSS and I know what you mean about not fitting well on larger pearls. You do need a bit to space between the pearls and the bail to keep the pressure off the latch.

That bracelet is beautiful ! Is that from David as well ? He's a nice man , I met him at his office in Sydney when my Hinata guy met up with me in Sydney and took me in to meet him. He had one pearl there that I still regret passing up .... The WSS bracelet has Gorgeous pearls - what size are they ?

Autore - I had my nose pressed up against the window drooling at the Autore collection at my local little shopping centre. ( the poor saleswoman ... I'm sure she had to clean the window after I left ) Beautiful pearls and stunning settings.

I love the bail on your big WSS and I know what you mean about not fitting well on larger pearls. You do need a bit to space between the pearls and the bail to keep the pressure off the latch.

That bracelet is beautiful ! Is that from David as well ? He's a nice man , I met him at his office in Sydney when my Hinata guy met up with me in Sydney and took me in to meet him. He had one pearl there that I still regret passing up .... The WSS bracelet has Gorgeous pearls - what size are they ?

Autore - I had my nose pressed up against the window drooling at the Autore collection at my local little shopping centre. ( the poor saleswoman ... I'm sure she had to clean the window after I left ) Beautiful pearls and stunning settings.

Thank you, Katbran. Yes, David is really nice. I've bought several of his pearls over the years. The bracelet is from him as well as the enhancer. The bracelet is 8-10mm. He had a Tahitian & gemstone bracelet a few years back that I regret to this day not buying. It was beautiful & one of a kind.

In the pink! Metallic Freshadama strand from PP. Metallic pink posts (from a Ruckus). And a multicolor keshi chain I made with an Edison pendant from PP.

FED46957-2CE4-48FD-8171-69B11747F7D7.jpeg

4E3ABE52-0FBE-4F7B-A847-D921DFB31BAD.jpg

The pink strand really glows, jeg! I love this combo, and your dress and the pearls totally compliment each other! Nicely done! :cool:

Lovely pink pearls. Love the casual dress as well. It all looks so summery.

86Corvettegirl- Your Akoyas just glow. I love how the SS pendant looks on the strand. Just lovely.

Jeg- I love the metallic luster of your pink pearls. You have such an amazing and versatile collection.

Back