• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

86Corvettegirl

Thank you, Jeg, Charlotta, SydK, BW, Bcm21mk, & Jesskat! I appreciate your kind words. I may have to find a coral bead necklace to wear with that tunic. I would like to find a vintage pearl & coral necklace to add to the layers.

Jeg, yes my mother loves pearls & I have given her several pieces of pearl jewelry over the years. At 88 yrs, she can't manipulate clasps very well & now prefers longer lengths she can slip over her head. I gave her a long tin cup pearl necklace for Christmas because she really likes those. She really likes the ombré strands & has borrowed them for a couple of special occasions.

The ombré strands are among my favorites. They're very versatile & I do wear a lot of black/white looks.

Last edited:

CricketBug

This thread, and the very creative people sharing photos, continues to delight my eye!

jeg, your Kasumi strand is gorgeous! 86Corvettegirl, your double-up of ombre strands is really mesmerizing. And thank you to so many others for making the time to take photos and share them. I love this inspirational thread!

BWeaves

Getting hot here. In the 80s. Yesterday JEG inspired me to wear my real Kasumi pearls, pendant and earrings from Kojima. I think JEG has this dress, too, from Ann G Linen.

fullsizeoutput_c15.jpg

And Lilypad ring from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_c16.jpg

Today, Vincent's Starry Night worn with The Swan necklace and Black and White Tahitain studs from Kamoka. New glasses. Not sure they suit me.

fullsizeoutput_c17.jpg

The Swan.

fullsizeoutput_c19.jpg

Black and White Tahitian studs from Kamoka. Love this pair. They go with everything.

fullsizeoutput_c1a.jpg

fullsizeoutput_c1b.jpg

jesskat

Gorgeous, BWeaves! I have some button keshi black and white studs from Kamoka, and I agree with you - they go with EVERYTHING. I got them a couple months ago and I swear I wear them nearly every day! Now I'm lusting after a bigger pair so I can wear the small ones in my second holes and bigger ones in my first :D

86Corvettegirl

You look wonderful. BW! Each combination is perfect for your outfits!! Swan looks splendid with your top; in fact, that pattern is from my son's favorite painting, Starry Night by Van Gogh.

Last edited:

86Corvettegirl

Sunshine & 80 degrees so it's warming up. Another bright, colorful tunic for Spring/Summer paired with some GSS necklace, earrings, bracelet & ring.`

Attachments

• GSS strand earrings.jpg
    GSS strand earrings.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 0
  • GSS Sapphire ring GSS WSS bracelet.jpg
    GSS Sapphire ring GSS WSS bracelet.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 0

morella

I haven't looked at this thread for a while, so scrolling along and seeing all your precious styles is just such a wonderful treat!

Today I have been wearing my dew-dripping-brand-new pendant and realized I'd totally "tuck it in" for an occasional peek-a-boo, oh, and of course tiara-ize it - uuhm, maybe not! :eek:

mabemirrorstone.jpg

BWeaves

Morella: That is a gorgeous pendant. LOVE the tiara-ize!!!

Yesterday, I went very retro. Mom's akoya choker worn with a double strand of Freshadamas. My ruby heart pearl drops. Mom's circle pin.

fullsizeoutput_c2f.jpg

fullsizeoutput_c32.jpg

More retro today. Baroque akoyas with Mom's mabe drop enhancer and mabe drop earrings. Lilypad ring (not shown).

fullsizeoutput_c34.jpg

And Mom's akoya ring and freshy bracelet.

fullsizeoutput_c36.jpg

And by retro, I bought this linen dress in two colors from Boden:

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 6.23.25 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 6.22.29 PM.jpg

Last edited:

CricketBug

Beautiful pendant, morella! Did you design/make it?

BWeaves, I love the polka dots n' pearls. Just perfect together. And today's retro look is also wonderful!