Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I haven't looked at this thread for a while, so scrolling along and seeing all your precious styles is just such a wonderful treat!

Today I have been wearing my dew-dripping-brand-new pendant and realized I'd totally "tuck it in" for an occasional peek-a-boo, oh, and of course tiara-ize it - uuhm, maybe not! :eek:

mabemirrorstone.jpg

Morella: That is a gorgeous pendant. LOVE the tiara-ize!!!

Yesterday, I went very retro. Mom's akoya choker worn with a double strand of Freshadamas. My ruby heart pearl drops. Mom's circle pin.

fullsizeoutput_c2f.jpg

fullsizeoutput_c32.jpg

More retro today. Baroque akoyas with Mom's mabe drop enhancer and mabe drop earrings. Lilypad ring (not shown).

fullsizeoutput_c34.jpg

And Mom's akoya ring and freshy bracelet.

fullsizeoutput_c36.jpg

And by retro, I bought this linen dress in two colors from Boden:

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 6.23.25 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 6.22.29 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful pendant, morella! Did you design/make it?

BWeaves, I love the polka dots n' pearls. Just perfect together. And today's retro look is also wonderful!

Love the new dresses and the retro look with pearls. Very fresh looking, actually.

Morella that is a beautiful design and it is a truly unique and lovely piece. Really great job !!

BWeaves - wow so many great combinations ... I love the dresses and they will be perfect with that classic triple strand look !! You have such a wonderful collection and i t's wonderful that your mom had such great pieces that you can enjoy !

Linen tunic and ropes of pearls. Everything Bagel and long mixed tin-cup from Kojima. Pistachio akoya choker from PP. Large metallic drops hung on my Mom's diamond hoops.

fullsizeoutput_c4e.jpg

fullsizeoutput_c52.jpg

Back