• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Charlotta

Jeg, amazing kasumis. They look wonderful.
I love your ripples Bweaves, so many colors. And beautiful weaving to.

GemGeek

Pearlista
Red, that is a beautiful combination of colors and weight- just right.
Jeg, wow, what an amazing strand of Japanese Kasumi pearls. They look terrific on you.
BWeaves, the woven top is gorgeous on its own, but the pearls together with the top bring out the richest colors.

Mtummybear

Jeg, absolutely beautiful pearls. I’m interested in the Kasumi pearls.
Bweaves, love the pearls and the design of your top

2thdktr

Jeg-- great pearls- the colors look great on you.

BWeaves- great top and pearls.

86Corvettegirl

Jeg, your Kasumi necklace is just spectacular with the colors & shine! I am just astounded by their beauty! I love the length, too....a good length for layering. Congratulations on getting this treasure!

BW, You also have an amazing Kasumi necklace with glorious colors & shine! I'm so jelly. But I keep looking for the perfect Kasumi necklace for me. Haven't found it yet but I know it's out there. Keep on wearing them cause I really enjoy seeing them!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you so much Bcm, Charlotta, Octavia’s Mom, Mtummybear, 2thdktr, and 86C! :eek:

BWeaves

BW, You also have an amazing Kasumi necklace with glorious colors & shine! I'm so jelly. But I keep looking for the perfect Kasumi necklace for me. Haven't found it yet but I know it's out there. Keep on wearing them cause I really enjoy seeing them!

Well, I have a pendant with a single Kasumi pearl, and pair of earrings. Everything else I have that looks similar is Chinese ripples. Both types of pearls are gorgeous, but JEG's Kasumi strand is just jaw droppingly gorgeous.

86Corvettegirl

Went to spend the weekend with my Mom & wore these while I was down there.
Tahitian & SS ombré strands, White Akoyas from PP, & Tahitian drop pendant.

I'm also trying to add some color to my Spring & Summer wardrobe. Not quite sure if I like the tunic with the coral but I paired it with Kojima Waterfall Lite, PP Akoyas, & a coral color fossil stone bead necklace with pearl drop pendant.

Attachments

• White Akoya ombre Tahitians SS.jpg
    White Akoya ombre Tahitians SS.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 0
  • White Akoya white waterfall coral beads.jpg
    White Akoya white waterfall coral beads.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 0

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you BWeaves, KMFDallas, and Katbran!

Wonderful ombré layers, 86C! Does your mom love pearls, too? I love color, and the coral accents are a perfect pop for spring.

Bcm21mk

86c love your pearls especially your ombrés and beautiful drops. Your layering really enhances all the pearls.

86Corvettegirl

Thank you, Jeg, Charlotta, SydK, BW, Bcm21mk, & Jesskat! I appreciate your kind words. I may have to find a coral bead necklace to wear with that tunic. I would like to find a vintage pearl & coral necklace to add to the layers.

Jeg, yes my mother loves pearls & I have given her several pieces of pearl jewelry over the years. At 88 yrs, she can't manipulate clasps very well & now prefers longer lengths she can slip over her head. I gave her a long tin cup pearl necklace for Christmas because she really likes those. She really likes the ombré strands & has borrowed them for a couple of special occasions.

The ombré strands are among my favorites. They're very versatile & I do wear a lot of black/white looks.

Last edited:

CricketBug

This thread, and the very creative people sharing photos, continues to delight my eye!

jeg, your Kasumi strand is gorgeous! 86Corvettegirl, your double-up of ombre strands is really mesmerizing. And thank you to so many others for making the time to take photos and share them. I love this inspirational thread!

BWeaves

Getting hot here. In the 80s. Yesterday JEG inspired me to wear my real Kasumi pearls, pendant and earrings from Kojima. I think JEG has this dress, too, from Ann G Linen.

fullsizeoutput_c15.jpg

And Lilypad ring from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_c16.jpg

Today, Vincent's Starry Night worn with The Swan necklace and Black and White Tahitain studs from Kamoka. New glasses. Not sure they suit me.

fullsizeoutput_c17.jpg

The Swan.

fullsizeoutput_c19.jpg

Black and White Tahitian studs from Kamoka. Love this pair. They go with everything.

fullsizeoutput_c1a.jpg

fullsizeoutput_c1b.jpg