• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you so much, Red, BWeaves, Sydk, Marianne and ParrotLady! :eek:. BWeaves, the pearls are approximately 10-13mm and the length is 22.5”.

GemGeek

Pearlista
Red, that is a beautiful combination of colors and weight- just right.
Jeg, wow, what an amazing strand of Japanese Kasumi pearls. They look terrific on you.
BWeaves, the woven top is gorgeous on its own, but the pearls together with the top bring out the richest colors.

86Corvettegirl

Jeg, your Kasumi necklace is just spectacular with the colors & shine! I am just astounded by their beauty! I love the length, too....a good length for layering. Congratulations on getting this treasure!

BW, You also have an amazing Kasumi necklace with glorious colors & shine! I'm so jelly. But I keep looking for the perfect Kasumi necklace for me. Haven't found it yet but I know it's out there. Keep on wearing them cause I really enjoy seeing them!

BWeaves

BW, You also have an amazing Kasumi necklace with glorious colors & shine! I'm so jelly. But I keep looking for the perfect Kasumi necklace for me. Haven't found it yet but I know it's out there. Keep on wearing them cause I really enjoy seeing them!

Well, I have a pendant with a single Kasumi pearl, and pair of earrings. Everything else I have that looks similar is Chinese ripples. Both types of pearls are gorgeous, but JEG's Kasumi strand is just jaw droppingly gorgeous.

86Corvettegirl

Went to spend the weekend with my Mom & wore these while I was down there.
Tahitian & SS ombré strands, White Akoyas from PP, & Tahitian drop pendant.

I'm also trying to add some color to my Spring & Summer wardrobe. Not quite sure if I like the tunic with the coral but I paired it with Kojima Waterfall Lite, PP Akoyas, & a coral color fossil stone bead necklace with pearl drop pendant.

Attachments

• White Akoya ombre Tahitians SS.jpg
    White Akoya ombre Tahitians SS.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 0
  • White Akoya white waterfall coral beads.jpg
    White Akoya white waterfall coral beads.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 0

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you BWeaves, KMFDallas, and Katbran!

Wonderful ombré layers, 86C! Does your mom love pearls, too? I love color, and the coral accents are a perfect pop for spring.