• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Thanks for that look back, Pkin! Sometimes FunPearls really hold their own. Looking very color-rich against your hair and skin, nice!

pkinnew

Since I'm in flashback mode I decided to wear a strand of Honora fw pearls I got from Rue La La. They're white, silver and gray and just seemed the right thing to wear today. I threw on my white SS stretch bracelet just for fun!

020.jpg009.jpg002.jpg

BAS

pkinnew, thanks for sharing your photos! I especially like that last necklace. It such a unique design and really pretty. Do you polish it, or has the silver remained so untarnished?

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Wow, I've loved your look-back Pkin, but this is so cool, so simple, so beautiful, I want one.
I keep going back to your chocolates, too. They're very rich looking :)

Last edited:

CathyKeshi

ckrickett, one of my favorite necklaces to admire :) ! I especially love the way that tin cup always maintains a nice graceful curve, rather than a sharp V ... so pretty.

pkinnew

BAS - I haven't had to polish it yet, just store it in my silver safekeeper. If I ever have to, though, it'll be a hot mess lol!